Chapter 2

𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁

I tried to slow down my pace of walking, but it still hurt so much. The man played with like a toy and threw me out, classic, but I knew better than to complain. The mansion had a beautiful purple and black scheme. If my eyes weren't blurred with tears and if I was actually treated well, then I most definitely would love living here.

As I reached the door and entered, I lay in bed, exhausted and beyond done. I tried to fall asleep from exhaustion, but then again, I had to train in an hour. I picked up my discarded phone and set an alarm for thirty minutes.

𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Just as I was about to fall into the most blissful sleep I have ever had, a loud noise interrupted the beautiful moment. I fluttered my eyelids and looked up to see my phone vibrating against the sheets. I bit my lip in frustration and got up. I noticed the pain had eased and immediately stood. I turned around and faced the vanity. My hair looked like a forest. Deciding to do something about that, I walked towards the vanity and pulled a wooden cupboard to reveal an assortment of hair accessories. I shuffled through the pile and pulled out a hairbrush. I ran the silicone bristles through the mess on my head until it finally smoothed out to something manageable. I put the brush back into the mess, pulled out a scrunchie and pulled my hair into something that could help me to do something physical and walked out the room, straight towards the grounds, no detours no matter what.

𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀

“Hey! Ready?” Soyeon asked, I smiled in response. I picked up a knife from the corner.

“Check if it's sharp, or it won't do the job.” She instructed. I looked at the blade. It was sharp enough to pass.

“Okay, now, today's the d-day, as you know. We're taking down Mr. Jae-in, and you need to know his weak points, which, according to our research, is his left thigh and back because he suffered a severe injury a few years ago. Something worth noting is that this mission involves you seducing him. Before stabbing him in a room, Shuhua will be down as you discard the body, I will be disguised as a clean We kill him, and you go bury his body. Is that reasonable?” She asked.

“How will Shuhua just be ‘ThErE’ ? “ I questioned. Soyeon ignored the question and yapped on for a solid hour.

𝗔𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I listened, trying not to doze off when I heard a door open.

“Look who's here!” Yuqi's deep voice yelled, I turned around and smiled. I ran towards the little one and hugged her. As I pulled away, she looked at me. Her eyes welled up with tears.

“Yo-You're leaving me?” Yeongseo asked, a tear fell down her cheek. I crouched down to her level.

“Unfortunately. I'm so sorry.” I said, wiping the tears away, “Trust me, I'll be safe, okay?”

“I-if you say so…” She stuttered, wiping her tears. She was 14 now. As a result of everything that happened, she suffered from PTSD and anger issues, I tried to protect her as much as possible.

“Yuqi, can you escort her to her room and bring Shuhua over?” I requested from her. She nodded and took her away.

𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I was in our room, Yeongseo stood inside our closet, picking out clothes, claiming it was a way for her to ‘protect me’. I sat on the bed, making sure my weapons were ready.

“I'm done!” Yeongseo yelled from inside. She walked out with a few hangers in her hands.

“Try it on! I'll do your makeup.” She said, laying out a black dress with pencil heels. She ran towards the dresser and pulled out the lower drawer, revealing a shit-ton of makeup. No lady could ever think about what was in the drawer and not salivate . I picked up the dress and walked towards the washroom. I opened the door to reveal a washroom designed with marble. I slid the hoodie off and looked at the mess I was, I felt so pitiful as I just observed the bruises and cuts. Ignoring all that, I slid the black dress on, and the material was smooth. I looked at myself. The dress fit so well. I looked so pretty. I smiled, finally feeling a bit happy. I put the old clothes away and walked out of the washroom.

“How do I look?” I asked the younger one, dusting the dress. I smiled as she turned around. The dress complimented my body type. It was a sleeveless silk dress that showed enough cleavage to distract anyone.

“You look so pretty! Come on! Let me just do your makeup.” Yeongseo said, smiling, patting on the plush seat, a clear instruction to sit on it, I smiled before seating myself.

𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

“Done!” Yeongseo declared, moving away to see the look. I froze. She knocked the words right out of my mouth. It looked flawless.

“It's so pretty, thank you!” I thanked, Getting up, she handed me a small handbag. I took it from her and put my heels on. As I finished, I stood up.

“Here, keep this.” I said, taking a necklace off my neck. It was the same necklace I got from my mom. I put it on her and admired her looks. She looked exactly like our mom. I felt a tear. I wiped it away.

“I'll be going now. Stay safe.” I warned before walking out of the room.

𝗕𝗮𝗿

“Here, enter, this is the key card, I'll be outside. Use the earpiece.” Shuhua instructed. I nodded firmly as I put on the earpiece and pocketed the key card.

I entered the place, it was crowded with young people dancing and doing so much. I didn't focus on all that and looked for our victim. I saw him on a sofa, with 2 girls sitting next to him. I made my way towards him.

“Hey~” I said to him. He looked up and smirked.

“Ladies, off. You, come sit here.” He instructed. I listened, disgusted by all the cheesy lines he used. I tried not to cringe and acted amused. I smiled, waiting. He looked a bit eager. I decided to bite the bullet.

“Shall we get a room?” I asked. He nodded eagerly, and I got up, I showed him the key card. He smirked.

𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺

I unlocked the door with the card. As we entered, he closed the door behind us. Eagerly, he kissed me hungrily against the wall, I pulled my knife out. He continued kissing me, disgusting, I stabbed him in the back. He pulled me away and looked at me in shock before falling on the floor. He died a few seconds later. I bagged his body up.

“Shuhua, are you there?” I spoke into the earpiece.

“Yea, throw him down.” She replied. I complied and walked towards the window, I threw him down and walked out, as if nothing had happened. I saw Soyeon out of the corner of my eye, walking into the room.

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

“Amazing!” Soyeon congratulated, “Now, you're going to bury him, and we party alright?”

I nodded as we pulled up to an abandoned lake. I walked out of the van, I approached the lake, and immediately started working. I dug the soil for a bit until it was deep enough for me to throw the body. I threw it in and buried the body. It was a very cold night. I looked up to see a figure, doing the same at the other end of the lake, I squinted to get a better view when everything went black.