Chapter 1: Rise and Shine

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The morning light shines through the window of your room blinding you temporarily as you opened your eyes cursing under your breath.

You soon heated a knock at the door of your room — one and two a voice soon spoke calling out to you
"Rise for this glorious morning princess, the breakfast specially made for you is waiting by the table. If you want any assistance kindly open the door." One of the servants in your clans palace called out making you groan tiredly and sluggishly moving around your comfy bed wanting to stay in longer.

"I'm coming..." You spoke in a raspy voice burrowing yourself into your soft pillows "Please get up princess, your parents and the rest of your family members request your presence at the dinning table." The servant added patiently waiting outside your room making you feel bad since they are waiting outside your room waiting for you "Alright tell them I'll be right down" you responded stretching your legs making a satisfying cracking sound thankfully not a leg cramp when you did so.

You sighed sitting up your bed rubbing your eyes letting out a yawn still tired, you hopped out of bed heading towards your bathroom to quickly shower and get ready for the day. After that needed shower you picked out a simple dress nothing too extravagant, it had floral patterns and withe ruffles in the collar of the dress — you dried your hair and brushed it to make it look presentable before putting on light makeup.

After finishing fixing yourself you open the door of your room to see the same servant was still waiting at your door "You did not have to wait for me you know?" You chuckled looking at the servant as they bow to your presence "It is an order to me to get you out of your room princess." The servant spoke politely raising their head.

"We shall now head to the dinning room." The servant turned their heel leading you towards the dinning room which you followed obediently,
You reached the dinning room to see your Mother Cronus and your Father Leviathan, your mother is the head clan leader her stoic and cold nature fits the perfect role of a clan leader but she can be sweet sometimes — your grandma, brothers and uncle are also present.

"Good morning Y/n, took you long enough to come down." Your mother spoke with a small smile gesturing for you to sit down which you obediently followed sitting down "You might be all wondering why I called you all over here for breakfast, after eating our food we will straightly go to the meeting room to discuss some things about Y/n." your mother spoke glancing at you after mentioning your name which made you nervous since they have not informed you about the said meeting yesterday.

After finishing eating your breakfast, your family went straight to the meeting room taking their respective seats your Mother Cronus of course sits in the middle end of the long table — your mother soon spoke in a monotone voice catching everyone's attention "This meeting will be about Y/n's marriage arrangements." This statement alone made you choke on your own saliva erupting a loud cough making your mother concern and your family members heads turn to you
"Are you alright Y/n?" Your mother asked raising an eyebrow at you which you waved your hand up and down dismissively reassuring her that you are fine after catching your breath soon you spoke up "Marriage arrangement?? I don't want to have a husband yet." You muttered fidgeting with your fingers "I'm afraid you need to have a husband already since you're 24 already and we need to continue the bloodline of the Etoile clan." Your mothers reason was reasonable which made you sigh "But if you already have someone you like they we will not find a candidate for you to marry." Your mother added crossing her arms to her chest.

You Uncle Cronos soon spoke up "Quite being all pissy about getting a husband, be glad we're even giving you a choice to choose the man we're gonna pick or the person you already like." Your uncle spoke glaring at you "Now don't talk to her like that, she's still young-" your grandmother was soon interrupted by your uncle "Young? She's already an adult and is still single." The bickering between your uncle and grandmother continued but the other family members soon joined some sided with your uncle and the others with your grandmother and it was irritating for your mother which is easily noticed by her twitching eyebrow, your father tried to calm down your family members since Cronus might snap.

Cronus sighed lifting her right hand up "Silence." Your mothers voice boomed across  the whole room making your family members and you bow their head down and shut their mouths surprisingly including your father "I did not call this meeting to just bicker about nonsense whether Y/n will get a husband or not." You mothers piercing glare darted to your Uncle Cronos making your uncle flinch and sweat drop due to nervousness.

"And you brother, you have no room to talk when you don't have a wife yourself pretty pathetic if you ask me, being at the age of 35 years old you have no wife yet." Your mother Cronus spat her eyes tell that she's pissed and her patience is running thin, your uncle soon spoke up with a shaky voice "My apologies sister...this will not happen again." Your mother nodded before speaking "Raise your heads."

You lifted your head up meeting your mothers gaze "Y/n the decision is final. You will have a husband and make a spawn with your husband — if you wish to do so after marriage or maybe in a few years is acceptable but you have to make sure you will produce a spawn."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

SUMMARY:
After waking up and getting dressed you headed to the dinning room and ate breakfast, your mother called a meeting about you being in an Arrange marriage which you did not like the idea of — you get to pick whether you want the candidate provided by your mother or choose a person you like already.

AUTHOR NOTE ✍️:
First chapter let's go!! This one is quite a long one so I hope you enjoyed do me a favor and vote my story or simply share it to fellow readers! Not forcing if you don't wanna, now off to the second chapter!!