Sorrow

Obanai Kyoshiki was a well reputed man in the field of science. He had worked on many discoveries, and researches. His sudden death was not expected by his son and daughter. Kizora Kyoshiki (daughter)- "All happened in a sudden. We didn't even got to talk to him." Ozaru Kyoshiki, his son was late to the funeral of his father. "Sorry I got late. I was stuck into the traffic." He said. After all rituals, the funeral was over, everyone went to their homes but Ozaru & Kizora were sitting beside their father's grave.

A dark place where someone is sitting, not revealing his face, a girl with mask appears to him and says, " Sir, I found him." What could it be? Ozaru was still in the trauma after 6 days. "I see. Time will not heal it, but make him tough to bear that." A mysterious voice appeared.

       10 months later

Ozaru and some people are fighting a demon. The demon is very big and red. This demon is identified as Big Smoke Species. Grade D.

Grade E :- Easy to kill. A wooden bat or fist is enough
Grade D :- Also easy, a gun would be more than enough
Grade C :- Low rank spells would be enough. A little harder than E, and, D.
Grade B :- Needs medium rank spells, most are defensive.
Grade A :- Needs High rank spells, even a tank would not be enough.
Grade S :- Needs High rank spells, requires Supreme hunter in most cases.
Grade X :- Boss demon, a Supreme Hunter would also not be enough. Only the Genshu can defeat it.

They all and Ozaru are fighting very tactfully and using various spells. After a short battle, they defeat him. All come back to the base where the important meeting or plan discussion happens. Now let's see what happened in the past 10 months

      10 Months Earlier

. 2 masked people kidnap Ozaru (2 months after his father's death). She takes him to their base and keep him on a chair, tied with vines. She waits for him to be conscious. After 15 mins, he regains consciousness.

Next Chapter :- Upon You