Chapter 3

𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I woke up feeling slightly dizzy, and as soon as I opened my eyes, a bright light hit my eyes. I groaned and covered my eyes, trying to block the light. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the bright light. I opened my eyes. I felt a slight burning sensation around my wrists. I looked down to see my hands tied down to the arms of the chair with rope. I tried not to panic. I observed my surroundings. It was rusty all around. There were a few boxes scattered all over. The floor felt weird under the stilettos. I looked down to see dried blood, unfazed, I looked around to see torture weapons, still unfazed. I waited before it hit me

What will the boss do to Yeongseo?!

𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

“You better not yap about this to anyone and stay silent, or you know what will happen to that little girl you brought over.” Boss said, I cried, My 17 year old body couldn't take him. It hurt, and the 40 year old went rough. It felt disgusting. I felt disgusting, tears rolled down my face as I pressed my lips together, forming a single line. I couldn't help but wonder what he would do to the little girl, who'd been ripped away from the normal childhood she deserved and needed so badly. I cried for her, praying that the (G)-IDLE members would look after her.

“W-what will you do?” I sobbed, quivering in fear.

“I told you not to talk unless I asked, didn't I? And what did you just do?!” He asked, lifting my chin up with his fingers to look at face, in a vulnerable state, “Because you asked, if you ever leave or tell anyone about this, I'll just fulfill my sexual needs with her, cut her schooling off, and kick you out, wouldn't that be so selfish of you, leaving you sister when she needs you just to fulfill your selfish need, Ms. Kim?”

I was scared, beyond limits. The thought made me shudder in fear. Thinking about her pleas while I left just because of the fact I, her older sister, her only living family member and guardian, for my selfish needs. I nodded.

“Great, that little brain of yours finally understands shit. Now, for talking, shall we do 5 rounds?” He asked, I had no say. I watched silently as he smirked, then proceeded to kiss me roughly.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁

I felt the fear as I thought about the consequences. Was all this unnecessary? Joining the mafia world, one of the most dangerous and risky industries, just to get revenge on the man who killed my mom? I kept doubting myself. When I heard a click, it came from the door, and I tried to put on a mask of complete calmness. 3 men walked in, and I smirked. They were extremely tall, I just smirked, trying to come off as confident.

“Goodmorning, Ms. Kim.” the tallest said, his voice was deep, the kind that gave you the chills. The 3 sat down in front of me.

“Pleasure to meet you, you are?” I replied, “Look, haven't your parents taught you not to keep guests waiting? I've been getting terribly bored waiting.”

“That isn't important, My parents also taught me to never leave anything pending. That's why I'll be finishing you off.” He replied, a bit annoyed by my response.

“A man never knows how to appreciate his food, sigh, I bet that you guys will be using some lame torture method, probably watching me bleed, or breaking a few bones, am I right?” I asked, rolling my eyes,”Listening, using those methods are so TERRIBLY old fashioned. It makes me sleepy listing down all those methods, there's new methods in the market? Haven't heard?”

“You do know your things well, must say, I'm impressed.” A guy with really cute dimples said,” Continue, we'll  listen, and maybe spare you.''

“I'm not impressed, sir has anyone told you, as good looking as you are, you look very old, but I'll take that compliment and I assure you I know my shit very well.” I replied, realizing I could use them to my advantage. As I finished that sentence, the other 2 tried to suppress a laugh. The guy looked done, I tried to look unfazed, but on the inside, I was dying to laugh with them.

“No one asked you to yap. Just tell me, why should I spare you?” The guy with dimples, who I nicknamed wolf, asked.

“Well, I can help you take down the boss of (G)-IDLE. How does that sound?” I asked, knowing multiple Mafia's wanted to take that man down. They looked stunned. They whispered among themselves as I yawned. They murmured for a bit before asking me something.

“Why do you want to help us?” A man asked, I'd nicknamed him youngest.

“He's actually horrible behind the screen. He has my sister.” I replied, bored.The 3 looked at me.

“I need you to do something else too, okay? So listen up when I speak.” I said cockily. The youngest paid the most attention as I gave an in-depth description about how I needed to take my father down. They looked and knew I could help them.

“Welcome to The Elites, a collection of the 6 biggest mafias in the underworld. I'm Bangchan, the oldest and the leader of the house, leader of the stray kids. That tall guy is the leader of TXT, and that one is the leader of ENHYPEN.” Wolf said before barking orders to untie me,I was shocked when I finally recognized them, as they closed the door, I felt dizzy, and everything went black again.

” Wolf said before barking orders to untie me,I was shocked when I finally recognized them, as they closed the door, I felt dizzy, and everything went black again

Bit short ik