•16_ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥_

[Past continue]

Taemoor

"Aslam alaikum Eid Mubarak Mrs Murad" I said smilingly to my Khala she looked at me and smiled then I gestured to my servant to wait because first I should earn permission of my khala, she looked behind then at me and said

"Walaikum Aslam Khair Mubarak, Eid Mubarak you too my son come come."

She said giving me the permission to let servant come so I gestured him and then I came inside she lead him in the kitchen and It gives me opportunity to looked around for her after placing meat in kitchen she also gave me meat by her side so I gave it to the servant so he can place it in the car he took it in his hand's went out side, then my khala look at me and said,

"How are you Taemoor and how is my unnie."

"Everything is fine Allhumduliilah you tell me khala is everything ok where is uncle."

"I'm here."

we turned to the owner of the voice.it was uncle, he was coming from his room, while folding his sleeves, I smiled and went towards him to hug him but he didn't open his arms but extended his hand I feel so uncomfortable but I controlled it.

"Eid Mubarak uncle how are you."

He nodded and said " Allhumduliilah you tell me why are you here." I looked at my khala she was already looking at her husband with unpleasant look on her face. I turned to him to answer him.

" I'm here to meet you to all of you as it's Eid." I said still confused what to say.

" So you are here too Meet with your khala meet with her enjoy meal then go."

Before I could ask the reason of his tone kashaf came towards me while yelling

": Taemoor oppa Taemoor Eid Mubarak oppa."

I sat on my knees spread my arm's for her she came and I hugged her while kissing her head.

" My princess how are you, you are really looking princess in this dress " I said looking at her then at her dress it was blue gown , she giggled and kissed my cheek while saying

"You are also looking prince in this dress look our dress colour is quite similar na.?" I hummed in response, I looked at my dress and laughed while I gave her Eidi, kissing her.

I then stood up look at my Khala as she was about to say something to me maybe for meal but I directly said

"Where is Yashal I wanna meet her." I said directly made my way towards her room.

"She don't want to meet you." I stopped, turned to Him with unbelievable look on my face.

"What.?"

"I said she don't want to meet you is it clear.?" I immediately whirled my head,looked at my khala as she came towards me then looked at her husband I was still confused just then she went towards the door and open the door of her room without waisting a moment she went inside and I was still choked looking at uncle. why he's saying that she don't want to meet me.

Before he could say further I made my way towards her room after came in My heart beat started raising fastest and I looked around.