CHAOTER 10 ●NEW ENTRY

"I just want your sister just give her to me " Rudhransh thought

Until Shreyansh disappeared from his sight, he kept looking at him with a devilish smile. '

" soon she's going to be mine, no one can stop her from being mine"" not even you ,' he whispered. But his two brothers, Vansh and Rihan, who were standing close to him, had heard his words

. Rudransh looked at his brothers and was about to leave the room when Neil came there."" 'I tortured those people a lot, a lot, but they are not opening their mouths about who attacked Shreyansh. They are not telling anything,'"" Neil told Rudhransh.

Rudransh heard his words and started moving towards the room where he had imprisoned those men. As soon as he left, he opened the door of the room, which was completely covered in blood and many types of weapons. It was full of illegal things and there were many secret doors and rooms inside. His eyes fell on those men who were sitting on chairs tied with ropes, their entire bodies bleeding, their lips bleeding, and injury marks on their bodies....

Rudransh angrily threw open the door of room with his heavy body and grabbed the iron pipe close by.
He tossed aside his coat and rolled up his shirt sleeves.His veins just popped out of nowhere. Then he started twirling his tongue around like a bull looking furious.

"If you're not going to spill the truth, then be prepared to face the consequences," Rudransh bellowed as he ruthlessly attacked them without stopping.

"Please, let us go... we don't know anything, believe us... ahhh..." The people pleaded in agony, some of them losing consciousness, gas marks and blood covering their bodies.

"Akil, get ready the hot iron rods, we need to take out their's eyes," he instructed his main man.

"Sure t, boss," Akil responded.
Rudransh continued his brutal killings, the victims crying out in pain. He showed no mercy as their blood stained his hands and shirt.

"Tell me quietly, whose hand is it why you all attacked Shreyansh?" He asked But that dangerous sound was still hidden in his voice

"Boss "Akhil handed the hot iron rod to Rudransh, and the men who were conscious and half-conscious started shaking at the sight.

They begged in weak voices"", 'No, please, no.'".

" "Someone just called us from an unknown number and told us to kill Shreyansh. It's freaking us out because we have no idea who's behind all this," the man said in a low and shaky voice, breathing really slowly...

"Please believe us... we don't know who is behind all this "

Who was that guy? Just spill the beans." Rudraksh demanded with his fierce voice and anger still burning in his eyes, giving him a devilish appearance.

"We don't have a clue! Look at my phone, the man's number who called is saved there; it's the first one in the list," the other man mumbled half-conscious.

"Please, let us go. We screwed up and won't repeat it. Please, show some mercy," they pleaded.

But Rudraksh was too consumed by rage to listen to their pleas. His mind was clouded with fury, and their cries fell on deaf ears. He pressed the iron rods against their chests, causing them to cry out in agony before succumbing to darkness...

"Feed the dead bodies of them to our wild animals"Rudransh told Akhil to feed the dead bodies to the wild animals and wiped the blood off his hands with the handkerchief Akhil gave him.

"'Send their mobile phone documents found from them to my room,' he ordered before leaving.

‐--🐥---