Chapter 31

RESCUE?

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Do you all understand right?" Namjoon ask everyone again. They nodded.

"So this warehouse had many guards in it. So we have to knock out the guards on the front door first. That will be done by taehyung and yoongi.

After that the other guards will sense us so they will come to check out and at that time others have to get in from back door. There will be less guards so it will be easy for us to knock out them."

Bangtan and blackpink nodded as they set their gun's and car before driving off to the warehouse on the war of hormones road.

They get out off their cars. "First taehyung and yoongi have to knock the guards on front. But do it without them suspecting. If there is any trouble then inform me, jhope or Lisa from those wireless headphones. Then jimin, jungkook and remainings will go inside from backdoor. There will be less guards so some of us will fight with them."

"But after killing all the guards, be near the entrance because it will help us to get y/n out of the warehouse quick. So let's set off. We need to fight." Our leader finishes.

"It will be hard but we need to unite, for y/n, for our lives. FIGHTING!" Jimin said as they all group hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung and Yoongi moved silently toward the front door, their eyes focused on the guards whose back was facing them.

Taehyung and yoongi moved quietly behind the walls. The guards were unsuspecting but they couldn’t do any mistakes.

"On the left" taehyung nodded on namjoon's words through the earpiece. He slowly but steadily went to the guard on left and grip on his neck and mouth.

Taehyung pull the guard behind the wall and knock him out with punches and kicks.

Yoongi head of to the guard near the entrance and hit his head with a steel rod. That guard fainted.

Soon they knock out all the seven guards who were on the entrance.

Meanwhile, jungkook, jimin, jennie and jisoo walk through the bushes while observing the guards through broken windows.

Some guards notice the noises from entrance as they run to check out. Only few guards remain near ghe back door.

"The windows are broken. Just a perfect bullet shot and the guard near the door will be killed. Then you all could enter easily." namjoon's voice lingered as they filled their gun's with bullet.

Jungkook steadied his aim, finger on the trigger. He is perfect in shooting so it would be easy to shot the guard.

Jungkook pull of the trigger as the bullet shot straight on the guards arm. He fall down on the ground, lifelessly.