16

16→Allow Me To Heal.

Ignore the mistake.

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

Taekook walking on the beach while intertwined hands, feeling cold wind and listening music of ocean's waves.

Soft smile dancing on their lip...

'Can I ask you something.' Tae whisper with struggled he looked up at him & nod his head.

'You can ask me anything. You don't need to take my permission.' Jk said making circles on his knuckle with thumb.

'Why didn't you kiss anyone? I mean you are 34 years old man and every man erm, forget about what I asked.' Tae mumble and palm his forehead embarrassedly Jk stop and hold his both hands softly.

Both facing each other, they're lookin straight into each other eyes and only ocean waves can be hear.

'I doesn't felt like to kiss them and one more reason I wanted to loose my first kiss to someone special.' Jk mumbled and travel his gaze lower and stop on tae's soft plum lip.

'We shares same thoughts.' Tae said in whispered genuinely while admiring his handsome husband.

'But I couldn't save myself the way you keep safe yourself. I didn't live a life the way I wished and plan. I'm ruined they ruined me' Tae mumbled and blink his tears away jk furrow and cup his face softly.

'You aren't and never thought this low of yourself understood.' Jk said husky deep voice caressing his cheeks softly with his thumb.

'You got a chance to live a life the way you want and I swear this time no one will dare to stop you.' Jk said pecking on his forehead he closed his doe eyes
and finally tears fall from doe eyes jk wipe it softly.

'What about you? You are ruining your life because of us and they were right I will ruin you too if I st....

'Dare to complete this and you will see the devil inside me.' Jk said sternly and pulled him in his embrace from waist.

Tae gasped clenching his caller while balance himself in his embrace tears gush in his eyes more cause of scared.

'I don't like if someone disrespect my belonging, family and special person.' Jk said coldly before his forehead he clench his caller tight felt shiver run down in his spine.

He lifted his head by hooking his chin 'Look into my eyes Jeon Taehyung.' Jk demand he looked up at him sniffing with blur vision.

'You aren't ruined nor you will going to ruin me. But if you keep thinking about this nonsence then you'll going to hurt me everytime.

You want to hurt me.' Jk asked firmly he gasped shook his head vigorously

'I d...on't w....want to.' Tae hiccuped jk hummed in reply and wipe his tears away.

'You completed me Taehyung, makes me a stable person and I can't show you nor express myself what you did for me.' Jk whispered and connected forehead while caressing his cheeks with thumb and nape with fingers.

Tae bite his wobble lip, sniffed lookin into his eyes and felt swirl in his heart after listening Jk's word.

'I was living my life like a refugee or tribes. You allowed me to stay in our home and im loving this warm feeling which I lost years ago.