|sixty seven|

There was a havoc in the house. Unaiza had been out since the morning. It was almost closer to night now but she was nowhere to be seen. Her phone was switched off and there was no information about her. Nisha was asked as a last resort as she went to her place in the morning but according to her as well, Unaiza had left Rahmeen's office in the afternoon.

The driver who drove for her was also not found. He was not reachable and the car too never came back home. Everyone was worried for her. Haider had been checking all the possible places where she could be while Huzaifa was on the roads, trying to catch her one glimpse.

Where did she go? Did the car have an accident? Did something happen to her All these thoughts were running in everyone's mind but there was no answer to them. Aqia burst out in tears while others were sad.

Haider said that he would lodge an FIR and search Unaiza promptly. They tried to track out her phone but it was also to no avail. It was last showing the location of Rahmeen's office. Huzaifa was going crazy. He didn't know where to find her. They had checked every nearby location, the area around Rahmeen's office, restaurants, malls and hospitals etc but none was gathered out of it. Ultimately Haider had summoned his team to search for her. 

In the night, as there was no hope remaining something weird happened. The driver who was with Unaiza in the morning had come back home. He was injured and limping. There was a big bandage around his head. What he told them was mind-boggling.

"I drove Begum Sahiba to the event planner's office. After she was done, she came back in the car and we were back on the road to drive back to the mansion. But suddenly she got a call from someone. After talking to her, Begum Sahiba asked me to turn the car and take her to Lattè cafe. I did what--"

"Lattè Cafe?" Huzaifa interrupted him.

The driver nodded. "Yes, Mr. Huzaifa. Anyway, she went inside the cafe and maybe it had been fifteen minutes since she left, one masked man approached me. He was wearing all black. He forced me at gunpoint to follow him. There was a forest on the other side of the road. When we were alone, he hit me with sticks. One such stick landed on my head and I lost consciousness. The man thought that I died and his mission was achieved. But I was still breathing. However, I had no awareness of whatever was happening. I remained in the forest for don't know much time until a few passersby spotted me and they took me to the hospital."

Huzaifa ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "This cafe belongs to Inaya's father."

"What?" Everyone diverted their attention to him.

"I have to go," he murmured before rushing outside.

Haider was quicker to approach him. He placed a hand over his brother's shoulder. "I'll come with you."