❤Sibbling💔

Somewhere in uttarakhand, there is a serene place, where a warm - hearted person resides. Famous for its sacred sites like banks of the Ganga and laxman jhulla.
The echoed mountains and waving rivers. Beauty of Uttrakhand is undiscribable .

In a small village nested in this beautiful place lived a small family- an elder brother, his younger brother and his mischievous little sister.

A tall, lean man with a sharp jawline is lighting the lamp on the courtyard of his home. His lips are chanting tge tulsi mantra with sincerely and devotion as he begins his day with prayers.

With folded hands and closed eyes, he prays for the protection, health, prosperityand happiness of his small family.

Completing his mantras, he opens his eyes and welcomes the new day with a gentle smile on his lips.

"Hey tulsi maiyan" May your blessing always be upon us.

With this, he poured water for sun god performs the surya namaskar.

After finishing his worship, he head towards the house and entered in the kitchen.

A beautiful smile adorns his face, indicating how special today is.

" Hmm, today is a very big day fir me ", he said to himself smiling.
And why would not it be? His doll has turned 19 today.

" I still can't believe that his baby sister is stepping in your tge wisdom of her age today.

" I still remember the day when she was placed in my arms. "
It wasn't like I hadn't held a newborn before Or didn't become big brother before, but when I held that little soul in my arms and our eyes met,
I felt that, " कि कैसे कोई किसी ओर से मिलकर खुद से मिल जाता है। "
How one can find oneself while connecting with another.

" I always remember her first step, her first ward, "bha" (Brother) .
That day it seemed like my hearing improved just to listen yo her, and it grew. "

But along with joy, there is also fear that his innocent daughter might get trapped in the complexities of this world.
He knows how harsh tge world can be, especially for his delicate sister.

But soon he set aside all tgese worries and thought, starting his day.

" Yes! Today, I ' ll cook all my doll's favorite food ".
He said to himself, knowing that his little one would be delighted to see them.

I' ll make everything according to her prefernces, he said with enthustic voice but....
His sentece cut between

"Not only her but include, mine too. "

A deep and husky voice comes from the direction of door.

The older one turns towards the door and sees a tall, fair, and muscular boy wearing loose clothes, with sweat beads trickling down from his head to his jawline, indicating the he just returned from jogging.

" Yes- yes, how can I forget you, sir" He said with smile but soon his smile turned ingo a slight frown.
" Didn't I tell you to stop jogging until your injury heals? Huh?

He asked in reaised eyebrow. The younger one just looked around to avoid his brother's question.

" I asked you something " He said.

" Bhaii... Vo.. "

" You know? I can't ".
You know na how beautiful our city is in the morning, and jogging is my favorite",
And my injury also healing good, see he point towards his injury ensuring his brother that he is good.