Chapter 22 ( That Doll...)

Damien pov :

Its late midnight around 2:45am...its eerie silent that doesn't feel good at all, I suddenly walking sounds from hallway as hallways from and I hear loud bangs like someone immediately wants to get in...I thought it was Y/N, so I open the door there was no one, I walk towards Y/N's room I open the door and see her sleeping peacefully I smiled, then walk towards my room. I open the door and see a doll rocking back forth on chair...I walk towards the chair stopping the chair from rocking as I turn towards my bed..*chrrrrr* ....I turn back and chair was rocking again as most shocking and scary...the doll head turns back towards me its eyes were bleeding before I could run towards door and enormous shadowy figure in black veil standing outside the door as I scream in fear calling Y/N for help as...everything black out....

Y/N pov :

I wake up in panic hearing Damien scream for help, I got up and rush out of my room running towards guest room..I bang on door "Damien open the door!...What happened?!" I said in panic as I bend down and peek though distance between floor and door ending...I look at Damien fainted on floor "Damien...!" I try to call him out of unconsciousness as suddenly Annabelle fall down from out of nowhere...as I loud bang on door desperately trying break in "Open the door!" I yelled and kick the door as finally door open. I rush to Damien "Oh god!...Wake up Damien...for God sake" I was shaking him, sprinkling water on his face and praying that he will fine, as finally he opened his eyes as I sigh in relief "Damien..." I said in low voice as he looked at me with surprised expression "Y/N..." He said "What happened to you?...I heard your scream and when I come here you were already fainted...is everything okay?" I asked in worry "I don't know...I see a doll rocking on chair...then a enormous shadowy figure...that's all I can remember" he answered "You should rest..." I said and hugged him tightly as he also returned the hug "I am glad nothing is serious happened to you.." I said helping him to stand and taking him to bed "You should rest, call me if you need anything.." I said covering him with blankets and walking away shutting the door behind. I think I know I have to act quickly on finding out what the hell Annabelle was doing here?!...