Chapter 23 ( Unnoticed Danger )

Jessi pov :

At morning, 11am. We finally reach home welcomed by Damien and Y/N, As later we were casually chatting about childhood while Jacob and lily play in there room. Its been quite an hour while chatting and enjoying each others' company. While suddenly Jacob came out rushing "What happened?..." I asked him as Y/N and Damien also get worried "Lily...is acting weird and talking in different languages.." Jacob said trembling "But...lily don't know any language except English and Japanese..also she is just learning Japanese so how she could speak in different languages?" Y/N said in concerned voice...As suddenly we hear lily's voice "Once upon a time there was betrayal by a lady...to dark sympathy...She will soon pay at cemetery.... You all will die and he will rise...you all will die" We all look up...its was Lily. "Lily!" I said in fear and concern as lily's eyes turn blue to burning yellowish red in shade and she screamed at every high pitch. We all covered our ears for a moment before, Lily vomit lots of blood...I started to cry what's happening..."Lily!....Calm down" Y/N said walking towards Lily, Lily roar in fury as Y/N throw holy water at Lily making her faint "Damien and Jacob take lily to her room and tie her to bed now!" Y/N said in panic and concern then she turned to me "Jessi, Now clearly tell me what did you play when Nathaniel was here?!" Y/N was angry and concerned "We played..Ouija.." I said as Y/N sigh heavily "We have to act  quickly" She said and left.

Y/N pov :

I walk towards telephone. As I dial Warrens number, soon call got connected and picked up "Hello?" I said as they reply "Hello warrens residence" "Hello, Its me Y/N" "Y/N, Its me Lorraine. What happened your voice seems urgent?" Lorraine said "Lorraine, Come at my home as soon as possible" I said in hurry "Why what happened?" She said "I will tell later when you both come here, But first of all come here. Also is Annabelle still there?" I asked "Yes, I recently cleaned her outer case." Lorraine reply "Lorraine, Something is bigger and more sinister at play. You three get yourselves out of there, You and Ed come at my house while send Judy at a safe place. For now I can tell you this much only" with that I end the call. As I walk upstairs towards Jacob and Lily's room where lily was tied on bed, Lily looks pale and aggressive...she is mumbling in different languages and singing one poem.... As long as I heard that poem it seems there was message in it...a message that is alerting me about something. So I choose to listen the poem lily was singing

"Once upon a time there was a betrayed by a lady,
To dark sympathy....
She will soon pay at cemetery, when you all will die.
He will rise.....
You all will die....

Old abbey halls called us,
To the darkness that lurks.
She thinks that she can hide, run and pray,
To be forgiven....to be forgiven.
Blood will shed in halls wrapping on marble walls,
Soon you all will face terror that lurks...

Once upon a time there was a betrayed by a lady...
She thinks she is smart...she can save herself...
But I doubt it...I doubt it...

She can't escape... She can't run...
She can't hide forever....

He hides in the darkness...
Waiting for moment..to strike...to hunt...to kill..
He is in the veil seeing her from the dark waiting for the moment to claim her....as his...

|| Later Evening, At 7:30pm ||

Damien pov :

We all are waiting for Warrens to come, As they arrived. They approach Y/N "Whats the matter?" they asked her "Its possession and I think that's Annabelle only behind all this..." Y/N said "What exactly happened?" Mrs. Warren asked "Well, I don't know much about possession stuff...but I think lily is possessed by a powerful demon" I said as warrens looked at me like waiting for my introduction "Well, Myself Damien. Y/N's childhood friend" I said as they smiled and nodded "We are Lorraine and Ed warren, You can call us by our names only" Ed said smiling as they both return there attention to Y/N "Where is lily?" They asked as Y/N took them upstairs towards lily and Jacob's room as we all also followed them.

Y/N pov :

I took Lorraine and Ed up in siblings room where lily is chained to bed. "There is she" I said as we stand looking at lily's form getting horrible "What's the hell is going on with her?!...I have never seen a possession acting this fast" Ed exclaimed in shock as I nodded "Y/N...it seems like you already said also....About this possession... something is different...something more sinister...something more evil... is playing with not only lily but us too" Lorraine said in worried and concerned voice but there was deep seriousness about this "You both said right but its...something far we can imagine..I also handle some case of possession as well as facing powerful demons...but this is not as easy as I think" I said with a deep sigh as lily opened her eyes..her eyes were burning red with black slits between "Back away from us three of you" I said to Jessi, Damien and Jacob as they obey and back off shutting door as we seven are in now in room. As lily sitting up in on her legs in weird way "Such a sight of fear to behold, Right mortals?" Lily laughed demonically "Who are you?!" I said in shock as well as hint of fear "Annabelle's demon..of course, mortal" lily said smiling in inhuman way "What you want, demon?" Ed said holding cross "For now I am not here for myself...and rest I don't want to tell you" lily said as she vomit black liquid with that she vomit a crow who is still alive as Jacob cry in fear "Jessi took Jacob out of room now!..Damien stay with them" I said as they exit from room shutting door behind as I lock it from inside "Now, You better tell us what's your purpose? and If you are not here for yourself...then what's the reason?.." I said becoming quite annoyed and worried. Lily roar and levitate in air being tie up she can't levitate high but few centimeters up from bed "You all will die and then he will rise to claim what's his!...And Oh!..believe me...You all will regret" With that lily growl loudly in demonic voice "Remember this is not war between light and darkness...but something more dangerous!" With lily let out a ear piercing roar as all mirror broke and shattered on floor as piece of mirror wounds my lower arm making blood drop down on floor "Every wound you give him...he will make you pay in hell!...Y/N, you can't run or hide forever...and when he will caught you...there will be no escape...from eternal suffering for defiance" Lily said, With that Ed throw holy water on her and start exorcism as Lorraine and me start spelling chants loudly as demon inside lily start yelling and cursing, Demon was getting pain from it but something is giving him support to be safe from our spells "Oh grand..Thanks for your support to me" Lily said and finally faint as Warrens left the room I also turn to leave when I heard a very familiar voice...Voice filled with malice "Y/N...I forget you will not happen and..you forget me...I will never let that happened" I turn back lily was looking at me with eyes...that is so familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it..As she again faint and I leave....