Chapter 25 ( A deep sorrow )

Y/N pov :

I was wearing black clothes to attend Lily's funeral, I was trying my best not to cry...but face of lily...her fear...her helplessness....her pain...is stuck in my mind. My eyes were filled with tears...long time ago I lose my whole family then rise up from support from Jessi and Damien, I can't understand why destiny is so cruel on me..it take my loved one away from me...first my parents..now lily who is like a younger sister to be more like...a daughter. I have cherish her..give her affection...and in return destiny give me pain of separating her from me as well as from Jessi and Jacob, I can't even imagine of the pain Jessi is feeling. As tears fall from me eyes, Once again I am unable to protect my loved ones...once again I failed. As I feel hand on my shoulder I turn back and see Damien as he wipe my tears "Don't cry Y/N...you have to be strong for..Jessi and Jacob.." He said and hug me as I cry burying my face in his chest letting out muffled cries of sorrow and hurt while he rubs kiss top of my head "Damien..I have always protect others...but who will protect me...from this pain I always feel of losing my loved ones.." I said sobbing "Y/N...I am here...to care for you..to protect you till my last breath, I promise you...I will try my best to bring happiness to you" as he kissed my forehead and wipe my remaining tears then taking me downstairs. I see Jessi and Jacob crying loudly as I support Jessi as so Lorraine and sister Irene while Ed and Damien comfort Jacob. After that, We all and friends of lily stand in graveyard while priests recites prayers before burying lily.

|| Later Evening ||

We all sitting in living room in silence, I was laying my head on Damien's shoulder as he was patting my head. As Jacob was laying his head on Jessi's lap while Jessi was in deep thoughts remembering lily as tears fall from her eyes, sister Irene sitting beside Jessi also in thoughts and Lorraine and Ed sitting while hugging each other. Later midnight, Lorraine and Ed were sleeping in guestroom downstairs, Damien sleep in guestroom upstairs, Jacob sleep with Jessi and Sister Irene with me. I was staring at ceiling
"Y/N...what are you thinking?" Irene asked "About what my life would be if everything was straight and fine..?" I said in low voice as Irene holds my hand "Y/N I must tell you something.." She said as I look at her "What it could be?.." I questioned "I have seen your mother...just like you shown me in her picture" she said "What she said to you?.." I asked my voice filled with emotions "She was pleading me about something...about saving you from someone..she says, I should stop him before he gets you...with help of Lorraine and Ed, Most surprisingly Lorraine see a same vision just like me" She completed "Who is that he?" I asked "I don't know...but god make me see Lorraine before in my vision" Irene said as I turn towards her "Means?...You meet Lorraine here for first time right?" I asked in surprise "No...I see a vision in which I see lorraine when Valak use his powers to burn me alive" she said as I quickly sit up again "Him?!...Again!?!..." I said gasping "Don't worry...I managed to kill him by the help of god...on correct time, drums of altar wine or holy wine opens...my mother told me holy wine do changed into blood of Christ itself and from such a huge impact of it...He was killed.." She said as I sigh in relief "But why he come back?...I thought after defeating him at Romania and then during possession of janet...he will never return back..then what brings him back?" I Asked "Holy rebel...Eyes of St. Lucy" She said "So did he get it?.." I questioned as she nodded "But we manage to defeat him...and to kill him, so I don't think he will ever return" Irene said as after that we both fall asleep but I can't shake off the feeling of being watched...