|seventy one|

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Inaya had been annoying him with her continuous calls for a while. She said that she wanted to meet him again and she wanted to reconcile because she couldn't live without him as she loved him. Huzaifa knew what was the reality of this supposed love. She only contacted him back because he started making news on the social media as a new sensation. Now why wouldn't she want him back with a new lavish lifestyle?

He never looked back on what was left behind and he would not do it in Inaya's case as well. She humiliated their six-year relationship in just six seconds just because he was as rich as before. That was not something he wanted to bother about hence he scolded her in clear and stern words that she shouldn't come after him again as he hated her now. But Inaya wasn't the type to listen. She wanted to chase him and he sent a damn to her antics because she meant nothing to him and he didnt want to waste his time on her. He blocked her number but she continued calling him from different numbers.

Huzaifa thought that she would back off herself when she grew tired of waiting for him. That was around the time he got married to Unaiza and slowly she was making him like her more and more as a wife. He liked spending time with her and of course, their intimate moments together were like a cool shadow on a scorch of sunlight for him.

That was after such a long time that he enjoyed living life like he wanted. He loved the life of showbiz too as it was his passion but there was still some superficiality attached to it. But with Unaiza, it felt like he was at calm and a relief. He didnt have to care for anything else because he got what he wanted almost miraculously. His soulmate was someone who lived with him all his life but he was finding those traits in someone else.

Unaiza first showed reluctance in breaking her walls in front of him. He knew what it was for. It wasn't very easy for Unaiza to suddenly see him through the lens of a husband. They grew up together and never thought of each other as this. Where it wasn't a difficult thing for Huzaifa to accept her as his wife, Unaiza was having a bit of a problem which was totally understandable. He wanted to remove that certain and small amount of strangeness from them.

After one or two of such intimate moments where he touched her, kissed her or he found her ogling over his body, he realized that she was indeed attracted to him as he was. The marriage changed everything and it did in their case. When he started seeing her as the wife and reminded himself of her rights, he grew interested in her.

He already liked her as a sweet and innocent girl but he didn't know that he would be tempted to become intimate with her and it wouldn't be just for the sake of a relationship. Now Huzaifa's mind remained occupied with Unaiza and no one else. He wanted to kiss her, touch her, and claim her by making her feel special.

Soon Unaiza's hesitance fell apart and that was the time they began a passionate and heated intimacy between them. It was so addicting that Huzaifa never got any other thought other than this. Unaiza remained on his mind all over. This spark flourished like a sprouting flower between them and both were bathing in its fragrance.