Chapter 28 ( Warning lies with the Vision )

Y/N pov :

I was sitting in my room happy from today's events, I look at that ring in my hand and smile softly. I couldn't help but think when this all will be over and when I finally get live with Damien, When everything will be just perfect
...happy...peaceful. Just nothing to be worried about, I hope that day will soon come to our life. I was thinking all this when I heard loud sound from downstairs as I rush down to check and when I finally reach downstairs I see horrible scene there was thousands of ghosts standing infront my eyes staring at me only. I step back as they step forward...they don't have any expression but a blank face that is more scary part. I try to run away but I see that lady very close to me as she stares at me with those burning red eyes then she suddenly grab my hand and throw me across the room towards a painting. I fall on painting and then down on floor as I groan in pain, my head was bleeding and arms got small cuts from painting's glass, I try to scream for help but no voice come out so I try to run away. Before, I could do anything that lady grabs me by arms drag me on floor across the room until we reach upstairs then she make me stand roughly as I gasp in pain. Then she laughed evilly and push me from the stairs as I fall down with huge thud...then finally everything black out....

Sister Irene pov :

I was having a horrifying vision as I woke up and looked around wiping my sweat, I got downstairs where..I see everything nearly destroyed...and injured form of Y/N who is fainted. I rush downstairs trying to wake her up "Y/N..! Wake up!..." I said as I feel turn Y/N's face towards me...her head was bleeding. "Lorraine!!... Ed! Damien!!! Come downstairs!" I yelled in concern as tears fall from my eyes because Y/N's head was bleeding, As they three come  downstairs running when they look at
Y/N...their expression was serious and panicked along with hint of shock, Damien picked Y/N up and get in Y/N's room as Lorraine followed behind, whereas Ed call doctor and I go to my room to pray...

Lorraine pov :

I followed Damien as he take Y/N unconscious form in her room, I was very worried for her. I rub Y/N's hands as Damien tries to stop her bleeding till doctor reach. As doctor examine
Y/N's head and temperature, then bandaged her right side of forehead where the injury was and write some medicines to give her. I sit near Y/N only as my eye vision suddenly got blur...I was having my vision. I can see a wedding chapel...fire...a dark figure ....a monk.....Y/N...it seems these are related to each other like a puzzle... But...for now I don't how to solve it...