Chapter 29 ( Back from Hell )

Damien pov :

I was sitting in my room reading a romantic novel. After sometime I decide to sleep but concern for Y/N stuck in my mind so I decided to check on her as I walk out of my room towards Y/N's room, I opened the door of her room looking at her peacefully sleeping figure as I smile at her but doesn't enter in since sister Irene was sleeping with her and I didn't want to disturb them so I quietly head back towards my room but suddenly I something...seems like cry for help...of a child..I know that from past few days nothing is going fine..but a cry from a child seems impossible to ignore...as I head downstairs towards basement and press iron gate button to open iron bars in between stairs and basement. I head inside "Hello...? Is anyone here?.." I asked as suddenly iron gate falls shut behind me as I look at gate in shock and try to open the gate but it won't open even the slightest to gap wasn't in between the floor and gate "Why you try too much when you have to stay here only?" ??? said "Who's there?..." I asked in quite surprised at that deep rough voice like its voice of a inhuman being "Does my introduction matters that much? Or perhaps its just your curiosity take over your mortal mind?" ??? replied "Why can't you answer straight? And what's the meaning of talking from shadows?!" I asked in slight annoyance with hint of fear "Silence! You are not one to question someone like me, you are not even worthy of my attention but someone is...for whom I am here..I returned" ??? said its voice was thundering that makes in feel vulnerable even when I can't see it "If you are that great come out from shadows and show yourself" I said as a deep venomous chuckle came from behind the shadows as A man same to same looking like me came out of shadows. My eyes wide in fear "Who are you?..." I asked in low scared voice "Maybe your death..." He says as I step back "Don't be afraid, mortal. You are precious pawn in my game and I have no plan to harm you..just yet, but I am afraid you are not worthy of my mercy" he says "What you want?..." I asked trying to open the gate "Someone..." ??? said "And now you have to go into a slumber....a deep silent slumber" ??? continues and before I could do anything, he move his finger in wave as everything black out infront my eyes....