Chapter 36 ( Finding Holy Sword )

Y/N pov :

I was sitting on couch watching TV with Jacob and Jessi. I was changing channels while I see something on one particular channel that's news of a brutal murder of three people...According to news reporter there corpses are old and decayed...there were killed by a weapon and sharp object that cannot be identity, One of their corpse was completely burned up, other one heart is out of his chest and last one eyes were out of sockets and hands ripped....its was like extreme cruel level of murder. I was quite shocked because whoever did that must be very cruel or a psychopath "What a time has come now humans were killing each other so brutal" Jessi said in disgust towards whoever did that "Yes it is a clear face of cruelty" I replied as there was picture of location where there corpses were founded it was a old factory...as name of those people were also shown are 'Henry, Julian and Marcus' as I was quite shock because its same people damien fight with on our dinner date. I choose to listen news reporter as they continue with telling that those guys were bad guys who usually smoke, drink, harass girls and do robbery and lastly they were seen in Hell Beast Restaurant....same place, same people and later death...that's quite surprising but I didn't mind much to news and turn off the TV. I see Lorraine coming downstairs as I rush towards her "Lorraine you okay?....you were in deep sleep from past three days" I asked as she nodded making me sigh in relief....

Later At 4:45pm 

Lorraine pov :

I was looking in newspaper for any clue why Damien aka Valak is wedding Y/N so early....On 12 April...As I finally see a article about Solar and Lunar eclipse on 12 April, I try to read lines below but ink stain was there on it. My vision black out as I fall on couch...I see Monk Tenzai "I know Lorraine, You are searching for that particular date that's 12 April but couldn't find it.." He said as I nodded "Why he choose that date on which solar and lunar eclipse is?" I asked "Because On that date two main sources of light falls in darkness, Making creature of darkness so powerful and capable. That's why he choose that date because even if anyone try to stop it then he will easily overpower them....That's the reason" He said as my vision broke, I woke up panting on my bed its....11 April....from straight 8 April...."What in name of heaven is going on?" I mumbled as I hear voice in my mind "Lorraine be strong.....he is manipulating time so you can less time to do anything against it. Now straight go in search for Holy sword from which you will stab Y/N" Its says....its monk Tenzai only. I rush out of my room towards downstairs heading towards car and driving away, I was absentmindedly driving the car. I heard voice again "Stop it Lorraine" it says as I press breaks of car and it stop on a barren land with a white tomb "Lorraine....even absentmindedly you drive straight in Elvira territory and this place is....Saint Elvira tomb, its not so common tourist place. But it have a holy sword in it...You have to take it and reach back to your home then you have to hide it until tomorrow" It said as I walk towards entrance of tomb, it have stone statue in it reflecting pain that demons put on humans and there soul. It serves to fuel my Determination to save Y/N from him....I look around on walls and everything, then tapping on walls for place the holy sword is hidden in. I find a hollow place on wall as I look around and pick up a big stone from stone collection corner managing to break the old wall. I step in and see a white blade sword.....that's it....it was holy sword, I pick it up and carefully took it out towards car. I wrap it in a brown cloth of and put it in back of car, I drive back towards home....