16. our own mansion

🎶 play date (instrumental)
                     Or
🎶 Shape of lies.

🎶 play date (instrumental)                     Or 🎶 Shape of lies

|| A U T H O R ||

|| A U T H O R ||

He stood in the middle of the living room looking at the girl in front of him with a stern look while his hands were folded behind.

He glanced in between the girl and the woman standing near her, whose face is showing how much nervous she is.

“Who gave you the news?”

“Father, stop this. Let me see him.” Tushita pleaded.

“ I asked you something tushita!”  She sighed glancing at Sara for a moment before looking at him.

“I was talking to Sara and asking about all of you. She didn't say anything at first, I literally forced her on the phone to speak up.”

“You told her even if i warned you not to.” He send Sara a stern look.

“ I am sorry, I thought she should know.” Abeer stopped her showing his hand when tushita interrupted.

“Father, don't say anything to her.”

“Does Ahaan know that you are here?” she remained silent for a moment fiddling with her fingers.

“I dont need his permission to come see my brother who just got shot.”

“I told you not to step outside of the house without him.”

“I brought his driver with me, i didn't come alone.”

“A mere driver can't protect you! Your father is the mafia cop, your husband is the king. You can't go around without any protection like this!!” She clenched her fists looking down at her shoes.

Silence filled the air as Abeers''s gaze lingered on tushita for few moments before he let out a sigh.

“Ishaan is in his room resting. Go see him.”

Tushita glanced at him nodding slowly before heading towards the stairs "And you aren't going back alone, i will take you by myself."

She stopped in the mid stairs hearing his words before running forward.