A Notification

Hello,
author here.

I'll get straight to the point, it's with a heavy heart that I want to tell you guys that I decided to take a hiatus.
I'm going through a condition what's called a slump, I'm having writer's block almost every day and I'm also experiencing a lack of desire to write.

I've finished half of the latest part, but I'm not satisfied with the result so I decided to stop it for a while.

I don't want to force myself by continuing to write in this state because it will lower the quality of my story, and it won't be fair to you guys.

I'm not going to lie, this condition really sucks.

I talked about this with my friend and editor, Amariaaw (who is very patient with me), she gave me some wise advice, you should have one friend like her in your life (don't tell her I said this, she can be a bit of a pain in the ass when it comes to praise (JK you know I love you)).

But I won't stop writing, and I won't discontinue this story. In fact, I have tons of ideas, and new content for the next story.

I just need to settle a few things, and find the passion to write again. And I have another life to prioritize too.

See you later okay, I can't promise when but I'll be back, promise.

Stay healthy, and stay gay.

And please keep giving our love and support for NJ, Bunnies Unite!