Chapter 37 ( Marriage of Eclipse )

12 April 1972
3:00PM
2 Hours left in Solar and Lunar eclipse

Y/N pov :

Finally the day of forever happiness, I was going to marry damien. I was sitting on chair as sister Irene and Jessi do my hairs while I do makeup, I was doing makeup....moisturizer, foundation, powder, blush, eye-shadow and rose pink lip tint was perfect along with my pinkish white bridal gown. It was beautiful and it was chosen by Jessi and Jacob for me...After a while I got completely ready for wedding, Everyone else was ready and Jacob was just busy with something in car. Later We all head reach wedding chapel. It was highly decorated by light pink and black roses along with heavy amount of red rose petals on stairs "Damien do set this all with brilliance" Jessi said "Of course, he will...after all he is taking whole moon with him" Nathanial said as I turn towards his direction "Hey Nathanial, Long time" I said with a smile "Indeed" he said "Well, See you inside" I said walking inside with others but I couldn't able to see Lorraine and Ed, I was completely surprised by decoration from inside. There was white smoke on floor, on place of normal benches there were tables and chairs & pillars decorated with lavender. As I walk  under chandelier as lots of black roses falls on me...I was very happy from all this as from complete black smoke from altar, damien shows up as guests cheered loudly. Damien walks towards me holding my hand and taking me up of altar where priest were also standing "You look breathtaking" he said as I smile "Thank you" I chuckled "Ladies and Gentleman, Before we happily married each other I want to all to entertain yourself with clown show, puppet show, mimic show and magician show" Damien said loudly looking at others "Woah.....you prepared so much" I gasped in surprised "All for you...one and only" he whispered "You never leave a chance to impress me with your skills and thinking" I praise him "I think I have to do this...since nobody notice my charm, I wish....somebody will compliment me too" damien said being over dramatic "Damien....focus on wedding not flirting with me" I said as he sigh making me chuckle. Later on I was clearly enjoying shows he organised for guests and me. Also after shows couples danced together as there was separate dance for me and damien. I guess its 6:50pm now "Damien...its already 6:50 when are you planning to start the wedding?" I asked while sitting on special seat for me and him "Of course, its time my dear" he replied as wedding begins. He took my hand taking me towards altar.

10 Minutes left in Solar and lunar eclipse

Lorraine pov :

Ed was driving towards wedding chapel as fast as he could "Hurry it, Ed. We have only 10 minutes left with us. I don't know how to stop all this even" I said in hurry "I am trying Lorraine. Don't panic, we will reach there on time and Save Y/N" he said as I look out of window, there was both sun and moon showing...and there were getting red means Eclipse is starting "Hurry it Ed! Eclipse is..starting and you know Valak is not someone to give up so easily" I said while looking back at Holy sword wrapped in red clothing then I look at watch there is 9 minutes left. I started to cry in worry "Calm down Lorraine, for Y/N's sake be strong" Ed said "I am trying Ed....but it seems so hard" I said gasping, Ed drive more faster as suddenly a tree falls in our path. We get out of car as there was that woman standing near tree who rips lily's body on possession time "You think you could stop my master?...You all are pests" that women said "Its not matter of superiority but of Y/N and her safety. God will never let a innocent life be harmed" I yelled in hurt and anger as that women inhale deeply then laugh "Look in the sky, Its only 7 minutes left in Solar and Lunar Eclipse And luckily eclipse will stay for complete 30 minutes. You can't save Y/N now, saving her means facing my master....Valak's wrath" that women said coming out completely for first time, she has long raven hair covering her bare body. Its was very revealing for humans but in maybe for demons it's normal. "Now stop this shitty acts Or Die!" She said as Ed started chanting but it doesn't seem to work at her "You are a fool. You think that it's gonna stop me but no mortal, it will not....From passing each second my power is growing as so other demons. After wedding Y/N, he will drink her blood then...he will rule hell completely then...EARTH" She said "God will never let that happen" I said as we were trying our best to get out of there "Lorraine you go...I will handle her" Ed said as I nodded "Take care" I said and walk away finding other way to reach Wedding Chapel.

Sister Irene Pov :

Wedding is getting started and Lorraine and Ed are still not here. I look at Y/N and Damien then towards Door, If Lorraine was correct about damien....Then Y/N shouldn't marry Damien but we can't stop it without any solid proof. I look at watch its 7:00pm now and damien and Y/N looked at each other to exchange vows of wedding...When suddenly door burst open there was Lorraine and someone else.....behind her

Y/N pov :

I look at door, there was Lorraine standing with someone behind her, that person steps out as I look at there only..... There was Damien!...I turn at damien infront me then damien beside Lorraine "Y/N!..." Damien behind Lorraine said as suddenly lights started to flicker very dangerously and lights breaks. Guests run out of exit without even noticing damien beside Lorraine or anything else. I turn towards damien infront me "What is going on damien?..." I asked as he didn't say anything "Y/N its not true damien....Real damien is with me..." Lorraine as I step down stairs from altar to floor "Then who is he?" I asked as Altar cross starts to burn and chapel started to shake...when I turn back there....was..........Valak