| 46 |

༊˚ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

In the eerie silence of our house where only the soft sound of windchill could be heard, I let out a sudden squeal. My eyes twinkled at the screen of my laptop. I huff out, placing the palm of my hands on my mouth. I'm actually awestruck at my own actions.

I fucking did it.

"Taehyung!" I all but yelled out his name. "What happened?" Taehyung yells back from the bathroom. Right, he is taking a shower. "Are you done? Can you get out quick?" I questioned, standing on the doorstep. "Just give me a minute, my vixen. I'll be out in an instant." I pucker my lips and went back to baking where I was sitting earlier. I sigh, still staring at the laptop screen. My neck aches with a reminder of how hard I've been working over this.

And still have no idea if Taehyung will accept it.

A groan leaves my mouth at the reminder of how many of my business plans he has rejected. Four in total but hey, it took me so much time to come up with them and the asshole straight up rejected. "What is it?" I flinch at the sudden voice coming from behind. Turning around I see Taehyung walking in my direction while drying his wet hair and looking like a God again.

I shake my thoughts away as he sits beside me and places an arm around my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asks, concern lacing his words. He has been asking that a lot after my brother's wedding and I'm tired of telling him that I'm actually fine. Yeah,I did get into a panic mode but he pulled me out. I did start to doubt our relationship at some point but he kept assuring me and loving me.

At the end, I couldn't find reason to think that Taehyung wasn't meant to be mine.

Because he was.

As much as I was his.

I muster up a smile at him and signal towards my laptop. "Everything's fine. I made a business plan and I guess this one's great." I muttered. Taehyung sighed out, opening his mouth to comment something but my glare stopped him. He huffed and then stared at the laptop. "Can you explain to me?" He questioned as I nodded my head in agreement. "Yes, so basically, you're the investor at my company. As you said before. I have everything set up. The budget, the people, need few designs though. An opening show..."

I kept talking on and on,explaining everything to him in detail. I had no idea for how long I was speaking but I kept going until I realized that Taehyung was staring at me instead of the screen. My breath hitched at his strong gaze on me with a lazy smile plastered on his face. This is exactly how he used to look at me whenever I used to explain the presentation at work. Minus the suit part though.