chapter 10: forest training camp arc

Izumi: "huh? Where am I? what happened here!?" she said in a panicked tone.

Izumi was in a destroyed city; the same one she saw in here dream. She looked around to see her family dead on the ground.

Izumi: "NOOO!!" she yelled as she ran towards her family's corpse. "How could this happen..."

???: "you're a bit late..."

Izumi: "huh". She said as she wiped her tears. She turned back to see the same Izuku she saw in her dreams. His inner body filled with stars and galaxies.

Izumi: "N-no... Izuku... why are you like this...?" she said in fear.

Izuku: "I'm a god. I feel like I can do anything. I guess I'm a God level threat now." he laughed. "Any last word". He said as he picked her up by the throat.

Izumi: "P-please..."

He stabbed her in the heart as she watched in despair.

Izumi: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed as she woke up, causing everyone on the bus to look at her.

Mina: "woah... are you okay?"

kaminari: "jeez Yagi..." he said as he covered his ears.

Kirishima: "you good?!" he turned back.

Izumi: "s-sorry everyone... I just had a... weird dream."

Uraraka: "It must have been one heck of a dream to get you that freaked out. You sure you're okay?"

Izumi: "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... a little shaken up." She forced a smile, trying to shake off the lingering fear from her nightmare.

Iida: "Dreams can sometimes be a reflection of our subconscious fears. It's important to stay calm and remember that it's not real."

Tsu: "we're almost there..."

After a few minutes they all got off the bus.

Kaminari: "finally. I needed off that bus."

Mineta: "Let me get through, I gotta piss!!!" he said as he ran through the students.

Kirishima: "huh? This isn't much of a rest area."

Jirou: "no. And where's class B?

Aizawa: "you don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?"

Class 1-A: "huh?"

Mineta: "please sir, the toilet."

Suddenly the doors of the black limo next to them was opened.

Mandalay: "Heya, eraser!"

Aizawa: "*sighs* long time no see."

Mandalay: "your feline fantasies are here. Say, "Meow."

Pixie bob: "purrfectly cute and catlike girls!"

Mandalay/Pixie bob: "you can call us the wild, wild pussycats!" they said in an excited tone and next to them was a small kid looking at them with a pissed off glare.

Aizawa: "These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp."

Izumi (excitedly): "They're a four-person hero team who specialize in mountain rescues!" she turned towards the students. "The pussycats were founded when we were kids, like forever ago!" Pixie bob and Mandalay gasped. "This marks their 12th year working as a--"

Izumi was cut off as Pixie bob covered her mouth.

Pixie bob: "I'm pretty sure your math must be off. I'm 18 at heart."