Grand Theft

Note: Please tell me what you liked and didn't like like about my story. Also let me know of any grammatical error you may see.
The narration is in third person, but this third person makes random comments about the story, characters, scenarios, etc. If you don't like it, please let me know. Thank you!

The lecture started at 8am. It's now 8:40am. She has never been late to a class, this semester at least. Eliza set a goal to never be late or miss a class at her new university. I like her decision, if you win a scholarship to finish your masters degree not missing a class is a must.

She sprinted out of the flat, jumped on the first taxicab she could find paying no mind to the fact that this particular type of transport is a bit more expensive than the tube.

-Why are you so late?-Sophie asked as Eliza sat next to her.

-Long story. By the way, I just pay a ridiculous of money for a bloody taxi, please tell me this is an interesting lecture.-Eliza asked. Mr Trager's lectures have been lacking substance the past weeks.

-Sorry Ellie-said Sophie-I'm kinda worry about him, he's usually not this...-she stopped for a moment trying to think of a word that could describe Mr. Wells current state-...you know. Blah-she finally said.

Eliza laughed a little.

The class ended. For the first time in so long, Mr. Wells didn't give any extra work.

The girls, but mostly Sophie, decided to get lunch at a little restaurant around the corner from Eliza's flat. It was a small restaurant with beautiful art work on every single part of the walls, from random photos of people to incredibly hand painted work.

-Near the window?-asked Eliza.

-Yes-answer Sophie-It's a bit empty today.

-That's because it's too early to be having lunch-Eliza pointed out, she wasn't complaining though, she is famish.

-Hello girls!- said the waitress-The usual?- Eliza and Sophie are regular clients, it's borderline ridiculous.

-Hi Nora!-both said at the time. They smiled.

-Yes. The usual please. Thank you-said Eliza dreaming of her panini.

-Why were you late, Eliza?

-Uh, that sounded so weird! Don't call me Eliza, Sophia, I feel like you are about to quarrel me

-Maybe I will. Why were you late?-Sophie insisted.

-I stay up all night fixing some immigration papers and trying not to get kicked off the country.

-Oh gosh! What was wrong? Is everything with the scholarship okay?-Sophie asked concerned about her friend.

-It was a mistake on my social security number and you have to do fill a crazy amount of documents, and do so much stuff; I'm just ugh so happy that it's over-Eliza answer. She saw with the corner of her eye the food approaching the table. We have lost them, when food is on the table the conversation is over. Understandably.

-Do you want a dessert?- asked Sophie.

-Yes, please-Ellie answer with a big smile on her face. I'm going to call her Ellie from now on, apparently she does not like being call Eliza.

Sophie walked to the heaven bar... I mean dessert bar. She was trying to decide between a lemon pie or a big chocolate cookie when her heard someone behind her.

-Excuse me, this is the line?- asked a young man.

-No, sorry-Sophie said. Why was she apologising?-Are you going to order something or pay the bill?

-Uhm, order something. Why?-the man asked.

-Because the cashier is out, and she is the only one allowed to touch money-She answered.

-Oh, so you mean I can steal the money?

-If you want to, I guess you can-she answered while smiling.

-You are accomplice now, you can't tell me off-the young man said.

-I won't tell on you-She reply.

-Good team spirit-he said-Now, where can I order food?

-You ask her-Sophie pointed at Morgan-She can help you with that.

-Thank you. Uhm, what's your name, by the way?- the man ask. I knew he wanted ask her this, Sophia is a very beautiful 23 year old woman.

-Sophia-she said-And you are?

-Ollie-he reply-Nice to meet you Sophia-he said with a smile.

-Nice to meet you too, Ollie-she said with a smile.

-What would you like?-interrupter Morgan.

-Can I get a chocolate cookie and a...

-A cupcake?-said Morgan cutting Sophie mid sentence.

-Yes-she smile-Did you saw Ellie?

-You always come together, I have never seen either of you eat here without the other-Morgan stated. I told you they were regulars. Sophie smiled, it was true.

-Thank you, Morgan.

-Is your friend going to order something?- Morgan looked at Ollie.

-I don't know, I just met him. He was planing on stealing the money in the register-Sophie said with a smirk.

-You are such a terrible accomplice, you told on me so fast. Not even light can go that fast-Ollie said.

Sophie laugh, apologise and explain to Morgan the whole thing.
She walked to the table and sat down with a big stupid smile on her face.

-What took you so long?-Ellie complained-Why are you smiling like that?

-I just met a really cute guy. Honestly, my ovaries couldn't handle his cuteness-Sophie said looking a bit crazy. Ovaries? Is she on her period?

-Did you get his number?-Ellie asked.

-Better, he invited me, well us, this Friday go with him and his friends to a club-she said smiling.

-Well. Then. Uhm. Okay, looks like we have plans on Friday-Ellie said not very enthusiastic about the idea of going out.

Morgan brought the dessert. Sophie told Ellie what happened with Olli. They payed the bill and walked to Ellie's flat.