Bad Boy Love~ Part 11

I breathed out a sigh of relief as Ryan pulled up to the house.

He quickly jumped out of the car and scrambled over to me.

"Maya!" he said happily as he threw his arms around me and picked me up while twirling me around.

"Hey Ry," I smiled as he set me down and kissed me.

"I'm so glad that you are okay," he said while placing his hands around my waist and placing his forehead against mine.

"I missed you," I said to him as we stared into each others eyes. He always had that beautiful gleam that seemed so brilliant and loving. He is amazing.

"I missed you, too," he said as he kissed my forehead.

He took my hand and we both sat down on the front porch swing. It was silent for a while and we just sat there enjoying each other's presence and leaning on each other with our hands joined. We listened to the rain and stared at the green grass. I wanted this moment to last forever, but sadly, someone had to ruin it.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and yes, the one and only Jake Groom was standing there in the doorway shirtless with a box of cookies in his hand.

Great.

Ryan's head snapped towards the door and he eyed Jake up and down before rolling his eyes and looking back to me.

I knew that Jake was doing this just to get on my nerves, like always.

He was munching on his cookies uncomfortably loud and just stared at us until he nodded his head and said, "Sup."

"Excuse him," I said apologetically to Ryan who was shaking his head.

"Yeah," said Jake while waving us off.

"Can you please leave?" I said to Jake with an evil glare. If my glare could kill, he would be a vegetable.

"Why?" he said smugly while munching on his cookies again.

I wanted to strangle him.

"So, who's the douche?" Jake asked with a smirk. I could tell that Ryan was about to yell at him, he was clenching his jaw and balling his hands into fists.

He needs to shut his face before Ryan kicks his ass.

"Ryan, he is my boyfr-" I began, but of course Jake cut me off.

"Ugh, snore fest," he said with a fake snore. He smiled at us, chewing with his mouth wide open.

"Dude," Ryan finally cut in. He stood up and walked over to Jake. They were both about the same height, but Ryan was a tad bit taller. "You better straighten up before you regret it," he said while speaking closely to Jake's face.

"I was expecting to hear a "Thank you for saving my girlfriends life!" Jake said with fake happiness. "But that's just me," he finished while shrugging and biting into another cookie.

"You don't give a shit," said Ryan while clenching his jaw. I have never seen him like this before.

"Neither do you, my friend," said Jake wryly.

I could tell that Ryan was boiling with anger, and Jake thought that it was hilarious.

Ryan slapped the box of cookies onto the floor and stepped closer to Jake.

"My cookies," said Jake with a frown as he reached out for them.

"Ryan, let's go, he just finds this funny," I said to Ryan as I tugged on his shirt and grabbed his wrist.

"It is pretty funny," teased Jake as he smirked and picked up his cookies.

"C'mon Ry," I said while pulling on his wrist.

"Let's go," he muttered while walking out to the car.

I watched him slam the door and get in the car as I stood on the porch with Jake.

"Why are you such an ass?" I mumbled to Jake.

"That's just who I am, Princess!" he shouted out to me as I walked away.

He kills me.

I walked out to the car and got in with a slam of the door.

"I'm sorry about him," I said while turning to Ryan who was clutching the steering wheel with anger burning in his eyes.

"It's not you who should be saying sorry," he said as I reached over and put my hand over his.

"Let's go," I said with a smile as I tried to get his mind off of Jake.

"To where?" he said with his body loosening and a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"I don't know, where?" I asked him as he started up the car.

"Well, I already got us two tickets to see 'World War Z' in 3D at the movie theaters," he smiled at me, "Surprise!" he said with fake enthusiasm. He was trying to hide her irritation.

"Really! I have wanted to see that movie forever! Thanks baby," I grinned as I reached across and kissed his cheek. He knew that I wanted to see that movie a lot, but because my mom left, she gave me a limited amount of money for contacts, gas, medication and important things, so I can't spend it on movies and clothes.

"You're welcome," he said with a bright smile.

"What time does it start?" I asked him as he drove off.

"About an hour," he said as he turned around the block.

"So, what are we going to do to fill the time?" I asked him as we started driving downtown.

"Well," he began, "I know this kickass little diner downtown that makes delicious food," he smiled.

"Well I'm ordering breakfast," I laughed.

Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal of the day. You get to eat when you are all cozy in sweatpants and oversized sweaters,  and you get to eat delicious food that is warm and tasty.... yum. Even if we go to a diner and it isn't breakfast time, I order eggs and bacon.

...

We finally arrived at the diner and we walked in.

When we sat down I heard a squeal from behind me followed by, "OMFG! Maya?!?!"

Oh Lord help me...

A/N

Heyy!!! Sorry the long wait :(

♡like♡

♣comment♣

☆fan☆

◆Read 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever'