Reunited (Chibiusa X Helios)

*Chibiusa's pov*

I finally was allowed to leave the Crystal Palace. I love living in here, but sometimes I need a break from being the princess or Small Lady Serenity. I miss being Chibiusa, just the way my mother, the queen, called me when I first met her in the past. I walked out to the garden and saw red roses. The King and Queen love red roses, I myself do too.

The sun was barely beginning to rise and there were days when I liked waking up early just to watch the sunrise. I sat in the garden watching as the sun slowly crept over the mountains and began bathing the city with it's light. The dark purple and blue sky of night began disappearing as the sky turned to shades of vibrant oranges, yellows, and pinks. Once the rays of the sun hit the garden the roses seem to blossom more as if they enjoyed the bright rays on their petals. A certain white rose caught my attention, in between the endless sea of red was a single white rose in the middle.

I gracefully walked towards it and admired the rose, along with the lovely scent it gave off. White. The color of his hair. The last time I'd seen him I was 900 years old and still a child. He promised we'd meet again someday. I wonder if he ever thinks of me, or even remembers me.

"Helios."

After a while I stand and make my way back to my room. I change into my own pink dress. As much as I love my white dress, I prefer this one. It was long and pink. It was strapless except there were pink ruffles at the shoulders. It had white pearls on the chest piece. It had a very similar style to my classic dress like it expose a little of my back and below it, it has a pink bow. My hair had grown very long but I kept it in the same style. I removed my tiara and places instead white pearls in my hair and some white heels.

 I removed my tiara and places instead white pearls in my hair and some white heels

After that I quietly snuck by my friend's room. I know Vesta, Juno, Pallas and Ceres are my greatest friends and teammates, but there are times where I like to be alone. I then put on my cloak and left the palace. As I walked out into the city I see people setting up stands to sell their merchandize. Today was June 30, otherwise known as my mother's birthday. I wanted to get her something extra special. I know my mother cherishes her family and friends above all so I want something to show her I love her. So lately I've been sneaking away to paint something for her. The day her and my father first met on the Silver Millennium. I'm almost done and just in time. I went to the park and put the final touches on it. I've left it at Momo's house so my mother wouldn't find her gift. After, Momo and I place it in a box and wrapped it up.

"I'll see you tonight Chibiusa-chan!" Momo waves at me.

"Don't disappoint me Momo-chan!" I smile and leave.

I was going back home but I decided to take a detour into town instead. All the stands announced the Queen's birthday and the celebration that will be held at the Palace. I walked by a certain stand where a stranger was admiring a portrait of my family and I.

"Oh my! Small Lady? What are you doing out of the Palace?" The merchant asks.

"Please don't call the Sailor Asteroids, I was only away to get a gift for my mother." I plead the man.