Soul Mates (The Host FanFic)

Chapter 1

*** this is my first story ever on Wattpad so please go easy on me and thee are probably a lot of mistakes so bear with me but hey if u wanna edit for me just message me and we can work out the details but yeah so here it is its what I think would happen if Melanie never got captured and found a way to blend in with the souls so enjoy ***

Ian’s POV

We've been out here for about a year now. Everything has changed since Melanie came back to the caves. For one she found contacts so we can blend in with the souls and came back with medicine so we don’t have to worry about anyone getting sick anymore. Everything’s going great we don’t have to live in the caves anymore and we don’t have to look over our shoulder every second of every day worrying if were going to get captured or not. Believe it or now all of us are now living with the souls. Now instead of hiding from the parasites we actually blend right in with them.

Life has been great now since we’ve been blending in. I am now a healer and even though I don’t like souls very much I enjoy helping people even if they aren’t human as long as I’m helping people I’m happy. Then everything changed when I met her, she was beautiful brown hair that went past her shoulders and a full pair of lips that just added to her beauty. She had just come in from another planet and I was the healer that inserted her into the body. Now I was waiting for her to wake up and hopefully get to know her better.

*** Okay so let me know what you think and if I get a vote or two I’ll post another chapter hope you guys like it. ***