Prologue

"Why does he keep staring at me", Sheena groaned in annoyance.

Sheena could see the boy staring at her in the corner of her eye. At first Sheena didn't mind, he was the new kid after all and she was wearing a pretty vibrant dress that can attract attention. Sheena could understand that, but at this point she was getting frustrated. This had been going on for two days.

"I'm gonna confront him", she said to her friend.

It was currently lunch time and she was munching on some chips. Specifically salt and vinegar chips.

"Good luck", her friend said as she pat her back.

Sheena nervously stood up and started walking towards him slowly. She was so nervous that she was shaking. His eyes followed her as she came closer.

"U-uhm excuse me", Sheena started.
"Why do you keep.. Staring at me".

No response.

"W-would you please stop".

A smirk had appeared on his face. His eyes were staring right back at hers. Those were eyes of a killer. Sheena could tell, she's seen eyes like these. They were cold blue beautiful eyes.

Sheena started to feel nervous so she walked back to her table and sighed as she sat down.

"How did it go"?

"No progress", Sheena answered as she glanced back at him to see him still staring.

She giggled.

"Its not funny! He could be planing to kidnap me, or worse"!

"Okay okay, calm down".

Suddenly the bell rang and Sheena and her friend Ari went to their next class, which sadly was gym. Also the weird new kid was in there.

"Today we will be doing a race, this race will require partners", our teacher announced.

The class cheered and Sheena and Ari exchanged glances until he said "but I will be picking them".

The class rolled their eyes in annoyance while the teacher laughed.

He started to call out the names and Sheena hoped that Ari and her would be partnered up.

"Ari and Tom".

Sheena sighed as Ari walked over to Tom.

"Sheena Hizuki and Rin Akasai ".

"Who is Rin"? She asked.

"Me", a voice said.

She turned to the direction where the voice came from and her heart dropped when she saw who it was.

"The new kid"!?!??

He smirked as he walked over to her.

"Alright, what your going to be doing is tieing both you and your partners feet together. You will all compete against each other. Which ever pair makes it to the end of the line last, has to clean up after school".

The whole class groaned. No one liked the gym teacher, he's an ass.

Sheena really didn't want to do this. Especially with the new kid, but she really didn't want to have to clean the gym. She did as told and both her and Rin tied there feet together.

"Ready... Set...Go"!

They all ran for their lives, no one wanted to clean the gym. Sadly Sheena wasn't a very fast runner.

"Hey, run faster"! Sheena shouted to Rin.

"I don't think I'm the slow one here sweetie", he said.

"S-sweetie?? D-dont call me that". She started to blush.

Suddenly Sheena tripped and fell on top of Rin. Their faces were so close they could feel each others breaths. Sheena's face had a shocked expression, but she was frozen in her place. At this point everyone had finished the race.

"Are we gonna stay like this forever"? Rin asked with a smirk plastered across his face.

Sheena got brought back into reality and got off him.

"I-i-im sorry"!

"It's okay sweetie".

"Don't ca-

"SHEENA, RIN, YOU ARE THE LOOSERS NOW CLEAN THIS GYM".

The bell had just rang and Sheena wanted to leave, but she couldn't.
She grabbed a mop and started moping the floors, while Rin picked up the equipment.

"Hurry up"! The gym teacher shouted.

Sheena rolled her eyes and the gym teacher saw.

"Don't roll your eyes at me"!

"Why do we have to do this!?! Isn't this illegal".

"Shut up and clean".

"You know what, I don't have time for this". Sheena said and started to walk away.

"Come back here and clean you little bitch", he said then grabbed her by the hair.

"O-ow s-stop it"!

Suddenly the pulling stoped and Sheena turned around to see Rin beating the crap out of the teacher.
He was beating him to death!

"R-rin.. That's enough".

"No, I'm the only one.. Who can touch you".

Sheena blushed.

"W-what do you mean"?

"Go home Sheena, I'll take care of him".

"U-uhm..what are you gonna do"?

"Don't worry about it, just go home".

"Okay.."

After that Sheena headed home and had trouble sleeping that night. She wondered what had happened.

While Sheena was at home Rin brutally murdered the teacher by stabbing him over and over.

"No one...hurts.... My...Sheena!"