Chapter One

This is William Edison's photo

William's POV

It was Monday morning when I heard my alarm at six o'clock. After getting up and bathing I heard my phone ringing. It was my best friend Andrew, Andy for short. We have been friends since grade school and are still hanging out.

"Hey bro! Good morning" he said cheerfully.

"Yeah good morning bro"

"I can't believe you passed first year of high school and today will be our first day in second year."

"What do you mean", I said frowning.

"You know what I am saying. You ranked last in class the whole semester and everybody's saying that you passed because of your father."

I know what he meant. My father is the chairman of the school and I am the future chairman. There is no one in school who can go against me, not even the teachers. I could have anything I want.

"Bro does it matter now, I mean today is our first day of second year and lets forget the marks and ranks."

"Yeah. Hey I heard there is transfer student in our class and she is cute", he said it with so much excitement that I could feel him smirking.

"New chick, may be this year will be more interesting then it should be. "

Every girl in the school was dying to date me. With good looks, reputation, bad boy attitude and richness who wouldn't want to. I am the major hottie in school but for me girls are just toys who you use and throw.
I have been with many girls but never been in a relationship. There is nothing like one and only love in life, it all happens in movies and novels not in reality.

After talking with Andy I went down for breakfast. The food was already served and my parents were half done when I arrived.

"Good morning", I said without any emotions.
"Morning", they said in unison.

My parents are always busy with work so we don't have that much time together, its not like I care about it. As long as I have money to spend, I don't need them to spend time with me.

"Today onwards you will be a second year student, I hope you know that", my dad said breaking the silence.

"I know that"

"Then should I expect a better performance from you. You passed the last year because of me. I hope you can pass this year by yourself."

"Yeah", I didn't bother to what he is saying.

"You are the future of Edison group. Be worth it", he said while getting up from the table and left the house.

"I will get going now", my mom said and left the house.

I don't care about them or the Edison group, why should I do what they say I should do. This is my life I will take my own decisions.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I was walking towards my classroom when I felt a hand held me. I didn't turn around to look because I knew who it was. This sharp long fingers warping my palm, the flirty vibration it sends through my body, it could be no one other than her. Emily.

"Good morning baby", she said with her usual flirty tone.

"Stop bothering me", I said trying to be hard to get.

"Oh I am bothering you, then I think I will just go", and with that said she left my hand and started walking.

"Not this quick", before she could leave me, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. She is my toy since vacation.

"Hey girl you got quite a temper", I said in teasing tone.

"Did that turn you on", she said with a smirk.

"Totally"

We were heading towards my class where we will part our ways. She was not in my class but in the class next door.

"Hey bro see this", Andy said while smirking.
He was holding his phone and I saw a girl's picture in it.

"Who is she?"

"The new chick"

I looked at the photo carefully, I agree she looked cute, stunning, and had a slim body.

"She is a angel"

"The new chick is hot"

"I think so, I am in love"

The whole class was discussing about her. The boys were super excited to have her in our class and the girls obviously were pretty jealous. Girls were muttering something under their breath, may be curses for the new girl.

"What do you think Will?"

A large smirk form on my face. "I will have her. She is going to be my new toy."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Please settle down", Mr.Geller commanded.
"Today we have a new student joining us." The whole class was pretty aware of it and the girls weren't excited for it but the boys were jumping up and down in excitement.

"Miss.Alcott you may come in"
With that said a pretty, taller than average, slim girl entered our class. She stood in front of us with her hands at the side and her brown hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"She is Beth Alcott, an honor student and from now on she will be studying with us. Please give us a introduction."

"Hello everyone, I am Beth Alcott but you can call Beth. I will be studying with you guys so I hope we will get along", she said it with a sweet smile and bow a little in the end.

"8"

"No she is 9"

"No 8"

"Why"

"She seems like a good girl and also shy, so then marks reduces."

"Ohh"

Boys were busy commenting on her, giving her marks according to features and checking her out.

"Beth you may sit down besides Stella", mr.geller said pointing towards the window seat which was at the corner of the room.

"Thank you, sir", she started walking towards her seat.

She was not in a condition to thank him because he placed her besides Stella, the meanest girl in the class. She hated making friends and is rude to everyone.

Beth smiled at her but she just turned her face away not responding.

Soon the class settled down and one by one periods got over. Boys would approach Beth between the periods but only boys. Girls didn't even look at her, may be they are jealous of her.

Andy didn't show any special interest in her. I know the reason why, he has a huge crush on Veronica. He likes her since middle school when they were in the same class. I don't understand him, he has looks, reputation money and many hotties in school have a crush on him but he rejects everybody. He said he will confess to Veronica this year.

English literature was our last class. Almost our whole class slept. Ms.Amanda was our english teacher and she was explaining a poem. Only one student was interested in her class, the honor student, Beth. She was smiling and it seemed that she was enjoying the class.

That was weird because I am sleepy during english class.
But the big event was about to happen after the class.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hey readers I hope you are enjoying the story. You may find this chapter boring but it is a important chapter. This chapter shows William's attitude towards people and gives us a brief description of him.
I promise the next chapter will be interesting. Next chapter will be Beth's POV.

Please vote like and comment.