Ch.2

Gemma showed me to my room after an awkward conversation with the whole "family". When we got to my door, she pointed to the door next to mine.

"That is Harry's room." 

She pointed to another door. 

"The bathroom."

She pointed to the last door on this level.

"And that is my room. Your dad and my mom's room is on the 3rd floor." She said as she pointed to a staircase.

We walked into my room and she set down my suitcases she insisted carrying up.

"I will let you settle down, call me or Harry if you need anything." She said with a kind smile as she walked out of the room.

I unpacked my clothes and looked around the room. It was much bigger than my old bedroom. It had a nice sized closet and a balcony outside. It was quite empty, but very cozy. I started unpacking my computer when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said, very curious to see who it was.

The door slowly opened, and I was surprised to see Harry stand in the doorway.

"Hi...erm... tomorrow we have school so be ready to leave by 6:30." He said looking quite uncomfortable.

I couldn't stop staring at him, he was so gorgeous. I managed to choke out "Ok" and he closed my door and left.

(HARRYS POV)

It was a very awkward encounter when I stood in Lily's doorway. Her long, light brown hair was in a messy bun and yet she still looked flawless. What am I saying? I met her like an hour ago and she will be my step-sister. This girl is off limits. But I can still admire her in my head, right? She is so pretty without trying, unlike the fake girls who I hang around. Just as I was closing the door, I spotted a neon pink bra on the floor of her room. I smirked as I walked the 2 feet back to my room.

_____________________________

*sorry this is a short chapter.... drama coming soon! comments? xx*