Prequel:

Time.

Something so uncontrollable, so unobtainable! And yet, every single person to ever exist has experienced it.

When we smile, when we laugh; the days, the moments, seem to fly by so fast.

Yet when heartbreak, or heartache comes, it's almost as if we only see the train instead of the light in the tunnel. Steadfast and waiting, frozen in time to keep us near to our brokenness.

But I count myself as the optimistic type, ya know? Even though we go through spouts of darkness, we won't stay there.

Someone is truly looking out for us, and finally sometimes (with a little help of course) you finally turn the light on again!

The light we were trying so desperately trying to find for ourselves.

I guess I'm getting a tad bit sidetracked here; nonetheless, the subject at hand is:

Time.

An intimate and powerful source, it seems. Time deems all things necessary or worthy to be done, does it not?

Whether a task is completed or neglected within the span of a day is sheerly up to fate and time.

Time is wonderful because we experience some of our best moments during it, but sometimes it can be a cruel mistress unable to be tamed.

...unless you're me.

Hi! I'm Adam Young. You may have heard of me from one of my projects-gone-overnight-sensation: Owl City?

Yeah that's right, that quiet nerdy guy is me!
But what you don't know is that time? Yeah, he and I go wayyyyy back.

I guess you could say, as that saying goes, but literally, time truly is on my side!

I hope you enjoy.