The After Party

IVY

When we arrived at the party, it was already in full swing. It took us a while to find a parking spot and the fact I took kind of a long time getting ready. Oops.

We walked into the front door of Leah's house and the people inside immediately erupted into a round of cheers. "The man of the hour!" A voice comes up to Colton and throws his arm around his shoulder bringing him deeper into the house. Colton's grip on my hand tightens as we are almost pulled apart by the random dude.

We reach the kitchen and he immediately pulls me closer to him, not chancing to lose me. I gladly obeyed his possessiveness. "Want a drink?" He asks me. I shake my head no. He laughs and smiles, "Good, I don't feel like dealing with your drunk ass tonight."

I roll my eyes, "Oh shut it. It was one time!"

We burst out into a fit of laughter. Once we calmed down he said, "Let's go find our friends."

We walked silently throughout the house and to the spacious backyard where everyone was seated around in a circle on the ground with a blanket separating them from the grass. "Hey, look who finally showed!" Claire greeted us. I waved to them while Cole gave them a nod, sitting down next to Beau. He pulled me on top of his lap and I let out a small squeal of shock.

He smiles then looks at the group, "What are we doing?"

Noah turned to the guy who was seated next to him with a grin, "Our buddy, Jonah, is hooking us up with a little weed." My eyes widened at the fact they were doing drugs. I had gotten high once in my life and it was when I accidentally ate a hash brownie at a party over the summer. It was honestly a great night. I don't think I ever felt better.

Colton chuckled, "Count me out. My dad would murder me if I came home high. I gotta wait until the season is over at least." His eyes narrowed at his two best friends, "Which is what you two should be doing, but whatever."

They both chuckled, "Love you C!" Beau gushed.

They started to pass the blunt along in a circle and Beau raised his eyebrow at me when it was my turn, "You want a hit?"

I bit my lip, should I? I shake my head no. Not now at least. He shrugs and passes it down to the person next to me, Claire. After a while, they all groaned, stoned off their asses, "I'm bored as fuck," Bethany mumbled.

"Same," everyone responded.

Noah gasped, "Let's play truth or dare!"

Colton scoffed, "What are you? Five?"

Noah rolled his eyes, "My god, live a little Colton."

Colton then plastered on a fake smile, moving me from his lap to the ground before sitting up straight, "Fine. Dare."

Noah perked up and clapped his hands together, pondering on a dare. "Ooh, I got one!" He pauses for a second, " Place an ice cube on Ivy's navel until it melts. She can't use her hands to keep it in place. You can only use your lips to keep the cube in place."

My mouth drops open, why did they drag me into this? Colton's head whips around to me and he has a smug grin on his face, "Okay."

He pulls me to the middle of the blanket where everyone can see us perfectly and lays me down on my back. He then proceeds to pull my shirt up to reveal my stomach. He grabs an ice cube out of someone's drink and places it on my stomach.

I flinch at the coldness of the ice making chills run down my spine. "This is so unsanitary," I mumble as Colton begins to straddle me, making sure the ice doesn't slip off my stomach. When his lips connected to the ice cube it burned. I felt like I was on freaking fire. I placed my fist into my mouth to prevent myself from mustering out a moan of some sort.