1

well i promised i would write a fic with sub!lauren so here you go it'll probably be 3 parts, 1 from lauren's pov, one from camila's and then lauren's again but we'll see

smut warning lol if you're not into that or dom/sub dynamics here's your warning

-

"You're very late."

Lauren had expected the words, but they still make her heart race. She worries her bottom lip between her teeth and looks over at her girlfriend. Camila is sat on the couch, her gaze directed to the TV, but Lauren knows the younger girl can practically sense her every thought, feeling and movement.

"I'm sorry," Lauren apologises immediately, "my class ran over and because of that, I missed my train."

"And you didn't bother to text me." Camila says, finally turning to look at her. Lauren sees the fire in her eyes and knows she's not exactly her girlfriend anymore. "You didn't think to call to let me know you'd be late? I could've had plans for us. I could've had a nice surprise lined up for you tonight."

Lauren doesn't know what to say. Anything she wants to say is stuck in her throat, and all she manages to get out is another, "I'm sorry."

Camila stands up and approaches her; Lauren stays rooted to the spot until her girlfriend pushes her up against the door, leaning in. Her mouth is inches from Lauren's when she murmurs, "I did have nice plans for us tonight. It's a shame I'm going to have to punish you, instead."

Lauren sucks in a deep breath as her girlfriend steps away from her, already feeling the heat between her thighs. "What are you- um, what are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see," Camila turns to her with a smirk, and Lauren knows that look. Lauren knows what her girlfriend wants. "Are you going to be a good girl and take your punishment?"

Lauren bites down on her bottom lip, looking anywhere but Camila. She nods, the tension building, trying to ignore that damn ache between her thighs.

Camila raises an eyebrow. "Answer me. Are you going to take your punishment like a good girl?"

"I- um," Lauren stares at her, and Camila watches, expectant. "Yes, Camila."

Camila tilts her head to the side and watches Lauren with a stony expression. "That's not my name."

"Yes," Lauren repeats, her gaze directed at her own feet. "Yes, mistress. I'll take my punishment. I'll be good."

"Wasn't so hard to say that, was it, babygirl?" Camila asks, and Lauren knows it's rhetorical. "If you're good, maybe I'll let you come tonight."

Camila pulls her closer and sucks on the soft skin of Lauren's neck, leaving her mark. Lauren is no stranger to hickeys, and Camila always choses an obvious placement. Camila likes people to know that Lauren is hers.

Camila pulls away, looping a finger underneath the choker she'd bought Lauren and playing with the little sun charm. "I should replace this charm with one that says my name. You'd like that, wouldn't you, babygirl? You'd love it if everyone knew you were my little slut."

Lauren shivers at Camila's touch. "Yes, mistress."

Camila stares at her, hunger burning in her deep brown eyes. "Kneel."

Lauren's stomach twists and turns at the command, and she drops to her knees, ducking her head. Camila's hand trails through her hair, before she tucks her fingers under Lauren's chin and forces her to look up.

Camila smirks down at her. "Imagine if everyone could see you now. They'd know that you're the last thing from badass. They'd know that you're nothing more than your mistress' toy."