Save The Planet

Note: Hello! The music is just a catchy something to listen to. I don't like the band the song is originally from, but she does it really well. Hope you enjoy.

*************************************************************************************************************
  (Insert name here) is an average elf. She can speak all the ancient tongues. She can fight and run fast. She can do almost anything. Anything except deal with terrible humans. They are her ancestors, but they also almost killed her planet. And when they kidnap her family, what does she do? Fight back obviously! Breaking into a spaceship, she finds (insert name here) and kidnaps him for payback. Turns out, he's just really annoying and no one cares about him. but, with the help of a curious fox kit, an annoying but helpful chinchilla, a few talking trees, and maybe, just maybe a certain human she finds herself in a life or death situation where she calls the shots. She might catch some feelings along the way, and she might kick some *ss. Will it be enough to Save The Planet?
***************************************************************************************************************
If any of you have constructive criticisms, feel free to speak your mind! I know it's terrible, but it has potential. Anywho, if this inspires you, definitely use this. If any of you use any of my prompts or things, my only request is that you tell me in the comments so I can read it.
             All of that aside, here is a......

HAND! Ta da!
Ba bye.