a shadow and a bloody moon...

I woked up and saw a light flash. I think it was the lighthouse, cause who is shining with a lamp in the middle of the night? But then the light came back and didn't leave, so i jumped out my bed and walked to the window. I looked outside the window and saw a shadow. First I thought I was dreaming it but when i squeezed my arm, the shadow didn't leave. Then the shadow walked away, so I thought it was maybe a wanderer. What I noticed is that the moon was red. And not just like that red, it was more like blood. It was really scared, and then i noticed that everything was scary and red. It could come by the moon, but something in me said it wasn't the moon but something else really scared. I decided to go sleep, so i walked to my bed and lay down. When i finally fell asleep, I dreamed about the shadow that walked to my window. I was so afraid that i wanted to scream and run away, but somehow i couldn't move. I closed my eyes and hoped that the shadow moved, but when op opened my eyes the window was open and the shadow was standing next to my bed. I screamed but there was no sound from my throat. When my voice finally did it, and when i opened my eyes, was the shadow gone and were my parents standing next to my bed. 'Close your window when you asleep, then the nightmerries go away. 'It wasn't me, but there's a shadow how opened the window.' I said, but they didn't believe me. My parents said i had to go sleep cause they thought i would be tired. The rest of the night couldn't i sleep cause i was afraid the shadow will come back and would kidnap me or something like that. I decided to go downstaires to pick some hot milk, and hoped that i felt asleep.

I just waked up and it is morning so i must felt asleep, and i'm still alive and i'm not kidnaped! My mother was already downstairs and has a sandwich for me. While i eat am i looking to the window wich is really dirty, so i said: 'mom, maybe you should clean the window, they are really dirty.' 'Is it?' answered my mom. 'cause I don't see anything.' What's my problem today, am i really the only one who sees that the windows are thirty? It is sonday so i need to start on my homework, and learn for the test i will have tomorrow. So i ate my sandwich and went upstairs, but there was lying a note on my desk. I walked to it and looked what was standing in it and i screamed so loud as i could. There was standing on the note: 'Finally i will kill you! Whatever it takes, i will kill you!' Now i'm so afraid that i fainted, when i woked up i walked downstairs to show the note to my mother but she couldn't see what was standing on the note. She thought it was just a note that i got from my best friend but it wasn't. Why am i the only one who sees scary thing, all the time. Am i seeing the right things or is my fantasy just playing with me. Maybe i should search in the library. 

PLOK

Wow, what was that? I looked around me but i didn't saw anything lying on the floor. 

PLOK

Again? What is that? OMG, there is lying a pop on the floor in front of the window, and it's looking at me. Why are those eyes open? She is lying on the floor so they should be closed! And how can the dolly fall twice? I looked outside but i didn't see the shadow. I looked back to the dolly who was suddenly gone. Now i'm really scared! I walked downstairs and decided to see a movie, so nothing could happend to me. If necessary my mom will keep me company and what can happened when i'm just looking at a movie while i'm sitting on the couch. Maybe the dolly will follow me but if my mother is with me it can't hurt me right? I hope so, cause otherwise i don't know what to do...!  First i go to the toilet and when i walked in, the dolly sat in the sink! I taked the dolly, walked outside, threw the dolly on the road and waited till there was coming a car who could overtake the doll. When the doll finally was broken, i threw the remaining pieces in the container. Then i walked back inside and i started watching the movie with my mom...