The Ultimate Actor? (Kaede Akamatsu)

AN: I don't own the picture and Danganronpa. Hope someone enjoys the story. It's an AU universe where Hope Peak Academy is just a school and the killing doesn't happen. 

(Y/n): First Name
(L/n): Last Name

...

Kaede and I were just walking on our way home from school. This was our last year in junior high school before we're finally graduated.

"How many times do I have to tell you, (Y/n). Watching those 'thing' will root your brain." Kaede sigh.

"Those ' things' is what you call a masterpiece, Akamatsu. I love horror movie. What can I say?" I shrugged.

"I hate the fact that you love it."

"You know that is exactly your fault, right?"

"My fault?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Your the one who asked me to watch that kind of movie when we were kids." I chuckled.

A few years back

I'm sitting in my room alone playing some game and minding my own business until certain someone burst in and destroyed my calm evening.

"(Y/n)!!! We must watch this movie together!" Kaede pushes a cd in front of my face.

"Woah Woah Woah! Why suddenly you want to watch a movie?"

"You know the famous composer that I can't stop talking about!?"

I put a hand on my chin trying to think of who she mentions, but I just can't.

"The one that I show you three weeks ago." She tries to remind me.

"Um... "

"That someone who shows on TV every Sunday morning."

"A... "

"That someone who we meet at the theater yesterday!"

"Oh!!! That guy! The one with the beard. Yeah, I remember him. He does have a nice haircut thought. Totally Awesome guy."

"Guy!? (Y/n), it's a woman."

"What!? I'm pretty sure it was a guy, not a woman."

Kaede sigh, "You don't remember do you?"

"Don't remember?  I remember it. How can I not?"

"Because that guy who has a beard and nice haircut is the Janitor in that Theater."

"That's impossible! How?"

"Well because you borrow his money to buy me a drink."

...

Yesterday

Kaede and (Y/n) are waiting in for the show in the lobby.

"Hey, do you want something to drink while we're waiting? I'm going to the bathroom. I need to take a pee. "

Kaede looked at him awkwardly, "I don't want to drink a pee..."

"A pee? What!? God, no! I'm not going to give you my pee. Look, there's a vending machine on the way to the bathroom. I'm just trying to be a gentleman and offering you a drink."

"Oh! I thought that you're trying to... " (Y/n) just stare at Kaede who gives him an awkward laugh. "Hehehe... Uhm... maybe next time don't mention that you want to take a pee before offering someone a drink."

"So... do you want a drink from that vending machine or not, My Lady?"

"Yes, anything that doesn't have a pale yellow color in it."