SMITTEN BY YOU

Other side, the phone was ringing

Other side, the phone was ringing. And here Nandini was waiting for a call to be received. Finally, after continuous ringing it was going to be cut but the call was received.

She hurriedly asked with all the love pouring from her heart.

Where are you? Not yet came.

still in the office. Stuck in the work. You sleep, i will be late , bye! Love You ,Kunal spoke busy with the work at his hand.

Hmm Bye Love you too , half heartily she kept the phone down.

It's my birthday today and he do not remember.she pouted being upset.

She watched the time, it's 11 o'clock. And yet there was no sign of her husband.

She was very happy since this evening. Because she had her birthday tomorrow Her first birthday after marriage.

She was curious to know her lovely husband's special plan for her birthday.

In a short span of time, both of them had became a inseparable parts of each other. It was as if they were both made for each other couple!"

Nandini is like a beautiful waterfall , and Kunal was like the enchanted watcher drenching in that water. There pair was just like that.

When her phone came, he was taking a cake from the cake shop. To give her a surprise.

Nandini went round in the hall. Her wish was that her husband should wished her first.

She was so upset with Kunal,  only 1 minute was left for clock to stuck at 12 , when her phone buzz

She was so upset with Kunal, only 1 minute was left for clock to stuck at 12 , when her phone buzz.

She thought it must be Kunal but that phone was from her friend. She picked up the phone and at the same time door bell rang. Her friend was wishing her Happy birthday as she was one who always used to gave her first wished till now , on this day.

Nandini accepted her wishes and opened her door.