-❁1❁-

I suggest people to watch a few episodes from the show, then read this. But if you already know about or watch the show, you may proceed.

"Yo, Angelo." Sherwood greeted the boy as the two of them walked to school together.

"Sup Sher, where's Lola?" Angelo asked as he looked at his best friend. Sherwood only shrugged his shoulders, meaning he has no idea.

They arrived in front of the school, they looked around and spotted Lola talking with Monica.

The pink haired girl noticed them and the two girls bid their 'goodbyes' . She walked over to her best friends.

"Hey Lola, why didn't you walked to school with us?" Angelo asked, raising a brow.

"You're here early as well. That's unusual for you." Sherwood added with a light chuckle.

"Don't you know?" The girl tilted her head, her face forming in shock.

"About what?" Angelo wondered, genuinely curious.

"Are we going to have an exam? Oh no, I haven't studied!" Sherwood panicked out loud.

"We'll be having a new student." Lola cutted off Sherwood, and a huge silence fell.

"What?!"

→→→→→→→→→→ ←←←←←←←←←←

"Okay class, settle down. Today, we are having a new student. Please make her feel welcome." Mr.Foot demanded, smiling when the class became quiet. He scanned the room searching for the girl. Once he saw her, he told her to stand up and introduce herself.

Said girl nervously stood up, heart beating faster than a rabbit's.
"N-Nice t-to meet you a-all. M-My name is Alice. I hope to be good friends with all of you." Her last sentence more confident than her other ones.

"Please sit, Miss Alice." Alice obeyed and sat down opening her notebook. "Let's start the lesson."

Angelo didn't pay any attention to the lesson. Not like it was anything new, but this time he was staring at Alice. The way her baby purple hair was styled in two messy double buns. Her brown looking at the board, then at her notebook. He couldn't help but let out a tiny 'wow'.

"Psst, Angelo. You okay, dude?" Sherwood nudged his dozing friend. He followed his gaze, only to see he was looking at Alice.
"Oh~, somebody is crushing." Sherwood whispered teasingly in Angelo's ear. Only now did he come back to his senses. Angelo looked at Sherwood with a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"No way, dude. It's me, Angelo we're talking about." The spiky haired boy pointed at himself, while denying his friends' assumption.

"Yeah, I believe you." Sherwood smirked with playful eyes, he then looked at the board again.

Angelo sighed while looking down with closed eyes. Thinking someone is attractive doesn't mean you like them, right?

"Okay, turn to page one hundred and fou-" Foot stopped when the bell rang. Kids yelled happily as they raced to the canteen.

→→→→→→→→→→ ←←←←←←←←←←

Alice waited her turn in the row, as Schmitty served food. Once it was her turn, she saw Schmitty put in her plate a watermelon, a piece of macaroni and a green apple.
"Thank you."

"No problem, kiddo." Schmitty dismissed her with a carefree smile. Alice walked away and looked for a table to sit. Almost every table had a group of friends and she didn't want to interrupt them. She saw a girl from her class sitting alone. She decided to sit with her.