Welcome

Welcome to Azura Blue Hamilton's story, as some of you may know that this is the sixth book from the Hamilton series! I've been writing it for a while, and I hope you guys enjoy the story of Avalana & Apollo Hamilton's daughter story.

If you haven't read the last 5 books that's okay, this story can stand alone, but of course you'll get spoiler from the other 5 books before! But that's your choice, I hope this one's going to be as fun as the last five book I wrote about the Hamilton family.

~

Azura Blue Hamilton, she's known as the youngest member from the Hamilton family. She moved abroad once she finished high school, unlike her two other brothers who chose to stay at the state to continue their study. She wants a little freedom and she needs to get a way a little from her brothers's shadows.

University life happily and sadly has come to an end, just like how she promised her parents, she gotta go back to the state not only to pursue her career but also to get back to her family.

Everything went pretty normal until she bumped into none other Marco Marshall, not only him being one and only heir to the Marshall n co, but also her brothers rival back in high school. Guess a little misunderstanding can cause a never ending bad blood between the Hamilton brothers and Marco himself.

But what happened when the Hamilton wants to work with the Marshal n co? Will the two brothers act professional or will they send their sister away to face their long lost so called enemy. Who ever thought that sending their sister isn't fixing a problem but will it be the beginning of something new? New problems? New Lover? Nobody knows.