Prologue

(Ruby is 5 yang is 7 and you are 9)

(Y/n) POV

It was 8 in the morning i was already awake, and I was lost in thoughts in this last month I have been having these dream of a man with a suit and his eyes... They wre... Weird like a alien of sorts but my thoughts were soon broke when I heard a yelling from down stairs, it was coming from my so call "father" Tai Xiao long

Tai: (y/n) get down here right now!!

(Y/n): I'm coming!!

I yelled through my "room" the atic but well I prefer that over the garage and I exit my room and go down stairs to see what my father want

Tai: (y/n) I'm going to take Ruby and yang to eat breakfast and I want you to clean the house, and it better be if you at least want to eat or if you don't want a beating

(Y/n): c-can I go with you please-*smack*

Tai: don't talk to me, and summer will be back between a hour or two so you better start cleaning by now if you don't want a beating.

(Y/n): o-ok i-ill sta-start now

I said between sobs that smack really hurt. Then they leave when they were leaving I promise I heard my sister's laughing or giggling, that made me mad and I was going to the garage to take the cleaning stuff.

An hour has past and I was almost finish cleaning when I heard the door open I was scared 'cause I thought that it was Tai, Ruby and yang but it wasn't it was my "mother" Summer Rose and I went to her to greet her.

(Y/n): h-hi mom h-

Summer: stop. Just stop don't call me mother or mom I am just summer for you, and Tai tell me that you are supposed to be cleaning the house and I see that you haven't finish. I'll give you twenty minutes more to finish or I will tell Tai that you haven't finish.

That... That really hurt... I... Don't know what to say... They don't want to be call Dad or Mom from me... Am I a really a burden to them... A piece of trash that they don't care about... And those were my final thoughts and I stared to clean again but imididly I stared to think again of it... I was just devastated... First my real family abandoned me and left me in the orphanage I didn't have any friends there and when I made one or two, two day later they were gone... And now I have this type of family... The one that they don't care about their adopted son and only think of him as a human trash I wanted to cry. But I couldn't I was afraid of being beated again. My thoughts were again interrupted my the door opening, revealing my dad and my sister if I can call them like that.

Tai: you haven't finished cleaning the house (y/n)?

(Y/n): i-i-im sorry I was lo- *smack*

Tai: don't talk to me when I haven't finished to talk!!

And I listened...

Tai: we give you a roof to sleep, and food for you and you appreciate this action by doing nothing?!
Do you- why am I even arguing about this I shouldn't have adopted you that's why reaven leave because you are nothing but a piece of trash!!

That... That was it... I was not only shocked by this... I was depressed I didn't know they hate me like that... I didn't know that I was the reason why reaven left. I' LL just admitted, I'm nothing more that a piece of trash and shit for them and I just broke crying on the ground looking at it lost in thought and I just see yang there and their eyes... They were red..

Yang:  so that why my mom left?! Because of you my mom left me!!

(Y/n): *between sobs* y-yang I didn't meant to- * punch*