Prologue

Prologue Marinette thought that after her team defeated Hawk Moth and his partner in crime, Mayura, she would be free of her responsibilities of saving Paris, but the world thought otherwise. Marinette is a high school student who attends Françoise Dupont along with her twin sister Bridgette. Ladybug has been saving Paris from Hawkmoths clutches for four years alongside her Miraculous team. Marinette was given the responsibility of saving the world alongside her partners Cat Noir and Wolverine. Her team grew to be strong with new members Viperon, Bumble Bee, and Ryuko. Over the years the team has lost and gained many members. The final battle against Hawk Moth and Mayura was a long and hard one. All the heroes were exhausted after taking the miraculous from the villains, who revealed to be the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste and his assistant Nathalie Sancouer. They were both put in jail for their crimes and Mrs Agreste was finally able to rest in peace. After the battle was over Viperon, Bumble Bee, and Ryuko had to return the miraculous and say goodbye to there kami forever. Then and there everyone aside from Ladybug and Wolverine found out that Viperon was Luka, Bumble Bee was Chloé and Ryuko was Kagami. Even though it was tough leaving there Kawmi's they knew they had each other for support. After taking their miraculous Ladybug, Cat Noir and Wolverine went to the Eiffel Tower. Thinking it was only him and Ladybug, Cat Noir asked Ladybug if they could finally reveal them to each other so they could be together, but ladybug refused. Cat Noir hit his breaking point saying that if he couldn't be with Ladybug, then no one could.

"Cataclysm!" he called to his power aiming for Ladybug.

Marinette thought she would die today but Wolverine quickly interfered and tripped Cat Noir causing him to destroy the Eiffel Tower. Using her reflexes Wolverine caught Ladybug and used her power to disappear while Miraculous Ladybug was fixing all the damage. From that day on Marinette knew she wasn't safe. Once Wolverine brought Ladybug home they both de-transformed revealing Bridgette and Marinette. Bridgette and Marinette received they're miraculous at the same time. Master Fu decided that Marinette and Bridgette should know each other's identities from the beginning to know that they're never alone. They both were the true wielders for their miraculous causing their bonds with Tiki and Raven their Kawmi's, to be stronger. Bridgette was furious she was going to kill Cat Noir the next time she saw him.

"We will have to take the miraculous away from him sis," she stated.

"Not today," said Marinette.

She knew that they were both tired after a long day added to these problems were there so-called partner Cat Noir. They both knew Adrien was under that mask with him abusing Plagg his Kwami, they had to free him but not today. The girls tried to get rest knowing that there was more to come. After Hawk Moth and Mayura were defeated Lila Rossi lies were becoming worse. She took Marinette's so-called friends away from her. Now she only has her sister, Chloé, Luka and Kagami left. Since Hawk Moth was defeated Ms Bustier told Marinette to arrange a school trip for her class saying it was a reward for Hawk Moth's defeat.

Two weeks later the class finally received the news, they were going to Gotham!

Lila took this opportunity to say this was all her idea and that her boyfriend Damian Wayne and her were the ones to arrange this.

"That's so amazing Lila!" Announced Rose.

"Girl, How did you meet the Wayne's?" Questioned Alya!

"Well he was my childhood best friend when I was in Gotham we were going to become boyfriend and girlfriend until I had to leave." Mentioned Lila.

"Well, at least you have a chance to go back and meet him and maybe even start your relationship again!" Exclaimed Alya.

"My Damiboo might not remember me but we'll see after all I am his princess!" Lila praised.

Marinette was upset that her class thought Lila did this when she was the one who actually arranged it.

"This is not okay sis! She taking your hard work! I am going to tell everyone you arranged this!" Bridgette said.

"No, it's not going to change anything Brid just leave it, all that matters is that you know the truth. Let's look on the bright side we'll be leaving in a week, we better start packing!" Marinette replied.

"Fine but I'm not gonna forgive them once they realize their mistake," Bridgette responded.

"I don't think I will," muttered Marinette.