He Called Me In

I was walked down the street to his place of work. He asked me to come in today on my day off and I don't know why. He normally just works by himself. It must be really busy if he needed me to come in but when I got to the workplace it was quiet. Desolate even, I looked around and the closed sign was up but he was on the other side of the glass beckoning me in. I frown as this better not be another joke he was playing on me or something. I walked 20 minutes for this and I wasn't ready for nonsense today.
He said he had something in the back he wanted me to help him move. Why couldn't this wait until tomorrow I wonder as I follow him trustingly and absentmindedly.
As we both get inside he stays behind me to close and lock the door. I hear the clicks and ask him what's going on and why he locked the door. We were already in a tight space and I felt claustrophobic in here as it was.
He than started to undo his pants. I watch him do this and somehow already knew what was going to happen.
I started crying immediately as he was to big and strong for my weak delicate figure to move I start to panic as opened to reveal a large hardened dick poking out.
Dropping his pants he shouted at me to come over to him and drop to my knees.
I start to panic. Maybe if I did what he said he wouldn't hurt me or kill me.
I complacently dropped to my knees in front of him, a few inches away but he didn't like that.
Grabbing me by my hair he pulled me towards him roughly. I let a screech at the sudden pain. He looked down at me, looking into my eyes. "No one can hear you bitch," he screams seemingly enraged," now call me your master."
I paused and he didn't like that, putting his knee up to my throat he said it again.
"Call. Me. Your. Master."
"Master.."
He knees me in the chin, hard and I let out another screech.
"That's yes master to you," he says seething.
"Yes master," I scream in pain, tears rolling down my face."
He than pulls my hair again.
"Good girl now, suck me off."
Not wanting him to get angry again I say
"Yes master," and go at him.
Gripping his hard dick in my mouth and exploring the tip. I salivate on it as if I were trying to lube it up, all while he still has control of my hair.
I suck it mechanically. Back and fourth stroking it with my tongue moving around his from side to side.
He seems pleased and let's go out my hair a bit and starts to brush it out with his hands.
Growing into a sense of calm that he won't hurt me again I continue to suck off his big hard dick.
Long so strokes down his shaft.
And when he knocked me by the side of my head and told me to go fast I did.
Short long strokes on the edge of his cock. Than going in again sucking back and fourth quicker.
He than grabs my hair again and I brace myself.
He pulls me towards him shoving his cock down my throat. It's difficult to breath. I than starts to thrust hard into me. Each thrust seemingly going deeper than the last. I'm on the edge of my breath and feeling light headed as he penetrates my throat again and again.
Than he suddenly yanks me out and tosses me to the ground.
I hit my head but he does not wait. He's on top of me now pulling my shirt off my body. I know lay half naked in front of him and he tells me to squeeze my boobs together for him. "Yes master."
I squeeze together the sacks of flesh on my chest and he puts his cock in between them. Riding me, his dick against my chest and my boobs surround his dick.
He tells me to push tighter into them and I push as tight as I can but this doesn't seem to be enough to satisfy him.
He takes my hands throwing them off and grabs my breasts in his big muscular hands.
He pushes them together so hard I felt like they'd pop, I let out another involuntary squeal of pain.
"Oh don't pretend you don't like it you little slut," I can hear him say, his words pounding in my ears.
He thrusts his cock in and out of my tender white breasts, while simultaneously slapping the sides of my boobs, squeezing my nipples, making me squeal in pain and frustration all while he calls me names. A whore, a slut, a dirty little fuck pig.
He than grips my neck again and chokes me on the floor. I can feel his dick snaking towards me across my chest and he tells me to open my mouth. I do and his dick is in me again. He than finishes in me.
"Swallow ever last drop bitch or I will fuck you."
I swallow everything. His cum sliding down my throat. His dick throbbing in my mouth. He than pulls out and slaps me across my cheek, pulling me up by the neck and starring me in the face.
"If you tell anyone of what happened today, you will be sorry and everyone will think you're disgusting whore, no man will ever touch you again and you will die by my hands, do you understand."
"Yes master," I say and as if to add insult to injury for his final blow, he spits in my face.
"Now clean yourself up and go home, your work here is done."
Than he left.
I curled up in anguish crying and wiping myself up. I put my shirt back on and leaving our place of business considering quitting after the events of today.

Authors note: this was a very specific request. I hope you've enjoyed this example. Hopefully I'll be posting here more from now on.