Chapter 1 : Home Again

It's been two years now and Luke  is finally returning home in Millwood. Everything has changed now since his dad was dead and his mother had cancer. He has a little sister named Katelyn and two older brothers named Michael and Austin .

   Katelyn and Luke returned home in Millwood after their parents passed away luckily their brothers were old enough and they shared a modern home of their own. His brother Austin was a dirt bike rider and he was number 1. He got a lot of clout for it but sadly, he got injured in his right leg.

The first thing that Luke did when he returned home was to go to the dirt bike track, which means he's going to see his best friend Autumn. Her dad Mike was the owner of the track and one of Austin's sponsor so she would always be there after school.

As usual Autumn is always taking pictures of the riders. When Luke  was approaching her ,one of the riders ran passed him and gave Autumn a kiss on her neck. Luke was concerned so he ran towards her and said her name joyfully. Autumn was so shocked, she thought that her first crush and best friend was gone forever.

"Luke! Is that you?",Autumn shouted.

Luke - Hey Autumn

Autumn - Wow I can't believe its you. I thought you were gone forever.

Luke - Are you crazy? Why would I leave you without any warning?

The random guy - Ummm.... So babe aren't  you going  to introduce me.

Luke - Babe???

Autumn - Oh ....well Luke this is my boyfriend Johnny and Johnny this is  my bestfriend Luke.

Luke - So you have a boyfriend now. Well I guess everyone has changed as well.

Autumn - Hey Luke,do you wanna come to the track tomorrow and race in the Color Course, its kinda  like a tradition for the racers,and you're good at riding dirt bikes.

Luke - I'm not sure, I have to pick up my sister from school tomorrow.

Johnny - Really.... it would be nice to have a little competition.

Luke - Wow... aren't you like top dog now since my brother had his little accident?

Johnny - Hmm...so are you addicted to drugs too?

Autumn - Johnny  stop......

Luke - Stop what Autumn? I'd like to know where he got that rumor from.

Johnny - Lol,a rumor? It's very obvious that your big brother Austin is a drug addict from ever since he had his little accident and when Sabrina and him split up.

Autumn - Johnny it's not funny...stop

Johnny -OK babe...let's go I have to be ready for tomorrow.

         ↪Luke was so confused ....."what just happened?" he asked his self ,and  he couldn't believe that  Autumn  was in a relationship with that jerk Johnny.↩

    This is the end of chapter 1. Well I wonder what Johnny was talking about and I guess Autumn apparently has a boyfriend but does her feelings remains for Luke??? Well I guess we'll find out soon. See yah in chapter 2