Leave then

Hey! This story is kind of like a oneshot Its my first ff i might not be very good at it.......

(Sorry for any typos)

You woke up in the morning not seeing you're boyfriend beside you as usual.You got out of the bed,did your morning routine and went in the kitchen you saw your boyfriend sitting on the dinning table having milk and cereal.

"Is that it what you're going to have?" You said while washing your hands in the basin. "Hmm" he said as usual you were not suprised by his choice of words for greeting you. You let out small sigh "not even a 'good morning' or 'how did you sleep'." You mumbled so he couldn't listen.

He got up from his seat and kept the bowl in the dish washer "okay so i'll leave for work" You were disappointed because today was sunday but he still had to go to the studio.You were damn done by his behaviour he used ignore you these days.

You thought this quarantine we would enjoy our couples day at home,cuddle and stay cozy but none of that happened he used to leave in the morning and play games all day.

You've had enough now you had to take revenge on him."Leave then" Jungkook was a little taken back by your word but didn't show it he just shrugged it off. "Bye" he said and closed the door

You let out a huge sigh. Thats it i need to do something. You quickly called you're bestfriend Eric "i need your help"  "What?"  he said from the other line "So you know my boyfriend how he really is i wanted to prank him saying i am going on a friendly date with you"  "ooh" he smirked "You neex to come at my house at 8pm"

Time skip

Jungkook came home from work.And you started doing the prank. You started getting ready for "friendly date" You wore a reaveling dress and some higheels to make it obvious.Jungkook noticed your actions and asked,

"Where do you think your going?" there... You atleast thought he cared about. " Ohh.. i am going on a friendly date with eric" Jungkook was shocked thinking why would she go on a 'date' if her boyfriend is here. "wh-what do you mean!"

ohh his anger was showing now you wanted to giggle and laugh but you kept it in. "You are going on a DATE with someone else wearing that dress!"  He was cut off by the bell ding dong "ohh i think my date is here" you acted exited. You were going to open the door but jk stopped you "You are NOT going anywhere" You giggled "Are you jealous?"         "wha-No why would i be?"  With that he opened the door

"Why are you here?" He said trying not to show his anger "ohh i am here for Y/N"

I hope you're liking it the next part might be the last ik it small :-(( But i hope you enjoyed!!😊