Parents 4

Omg! It's official! Aahhh B! My new single is out!!!

I know! I'm so proud of you!

He kissed her head and pulled her into a warm hug. In an hour a couple of friends would come over to celebrate with them, so the children still slept peacefully in their beds. She proudly held up her cell phone and watched the music video that she had just made a month ago. Bradley pulled her to his chest and lowered his head onto her shoulder. They both looked at the screen and Bradley was amazed at what she had created.

Gaga is back, huh?

He gave her a little kiss on the neck and shoved his hands in her sweatpants where he could feel the little bump. She gave him a mischievous grin.

Do you like what you see?

I always like what I see as long as it's you! No matter in what form.

You're really too cute!

I just say the truth! You are the love of my life!

B? You know that the same applies to you, right? I love you more than anything else in the world and of course our babies!

Uhmmm and soon we'll be 5! Mini Gaga is on the way.

Who says It's Mini Gaga? Maybe it's Mini Cooper?

Both giggled and shared a sweet kiss.
_________

BRADLEY!

He almost dropped Joanne when he heard her scream from the garden.
It was a warm, sunny day and Stefani laid out on a lounger in front of the pool.

Hurry!!

He put the little girl back on the floor and ran outside.

What happened?! Are you all right? Is something wrong with the baby? Stef!

She sat smiling on the lounger with her hand on her slightly large belly.

Give me your hand, love!

She put his hand on her stomach and looked at him with slightly watery eyes. He felt her warm skin and crouched next to her. There was movement under his hand and it took a moment for his brain to process this information.

Eh- is- so-

Our baby is moving.

There was a big smile on her face when a tear rolled down her cheek. He closed his eyes briefly and then looked into hers. His hand was still on her stomach as he leaned forward and kissed her.

I think just god knows how much I love you! There is no word that could describe this!

You are my everything! Oh my god, we are so cheesy!

But happy too!

Mamaaaaa!

They smiled at each other when Charly and Joanne came running.

And soon we'll have another! Hey my angels!

Daddy has my hair, it's not pwetty!

Honey, you're always pretty! Come here, Mommy will make your hair.
________

Which restaurant do you want, love?

You know, somehow I had to think about our first real date, would you mind if-

If we could go to Giorgio Baldi by motorcycle? Of course!

You can even read my mind.

I know you, you know and there is no only I, you also know every single thing about me! We both are the same.

He ran his finger lightly over her nose.

But we don't drive that fast! AND you have to hold on twice as well!

I'll never let you go anyway!

You're so sweet!

You are much sweeter!

He took the helmet and put it carefully on her head.

Is that ok?

She nodded and smiled.

Over 7 years and you're still asking me if that's ok.

And I will always do it so that I know that you are good!

He put on his helmet and watched her glowing. She was wearing a dark blue bodysuit and matching slim pants. Her eyes sparkled and her blonde, brown hair could be seen under the helmet.

Ready?

Yes!

He got on the motorcycle and helped her sit behind him. When she wrapped her arms around him and held him, he noticed her stomach against his back. The belly in which her third baby grew. Even though they had been together for so long, it still felt like the first date. The fact that they now had their own little family made them fall in love even more.
Meanwhile, Natalie was home with Charly and Joanne, sitting in the kitchen, painting a little with the two.

Where are mom and dad?

The two have a date.

What's a date?

You know, when two people love each other, they want to spend a lot of time together, meet, watch a movie or go out for a meal together and that's called a date.

Can we also have a date? Can we watch a movie?

Of course we can watch a movie.

Joanne's eyes widened at the word movie.

Mowiii!

What do you want to watch How about Madagascar? With the funny giraff.

_________

I can't believe you took a picture of my belly every day now.

She giggled and pulled his shirt back down over her stomach.

I watch the videos of the other two every day. I can't believe that they are already so big!

Time flies, but you know what? I am so happy that we did the right thing back then. It took a long time, but when it was finally official, look where we are today!

As long as Charly, Jo, baby number 3 and you are with me, I'm just happy! I know it was a hard time, but it was worth it! We fighted and we won.

He kissed her lips and then put a little kiss on her belly.

You're the one that I've been waiting for!