Gerard Butler-Our First Time

⚠️ WARNING! SMUT AHEAD! ⚠️

You and Gerry have been together for 2 and a half years. Gerard works hard on his acting career and you work hard in your business career. How you two have managed such a long relationship with almost never seeing each other and never having a single moment to yourselves the world may never know.

Gerry one day decides to take a vacation to god knows where and he plans to take you with him.

"Y/N?" He cooed as he brushed your h/l h/c hair from your face. "What is it Gerry, I'm trying to sleep." You grumbled pulling the sheets over your head. Gerry sighs to himself pushing himself off the bed and yanking the covers off of you. "Why do you always make me do this love?" He says in a seductive playful tone. Gerry slides his body to be flesh with yours as he begins to pepper small kisses to your face as his (rather large) hands begin to caress your b/t frame. "Gerry, sleep please." You rejected.

He starts to nip at your collarbone leaving miniscule marks on them. "Gerry, you have to wait." You pleaded as you reluctantly get up from the bed. "What is it that you so desperately need my dear?" You teased. "Well, Y/N. You know I love you unconditionally. And I wouldn't do anything without talking to you first." He paused.

"Go on Gerry." You prodded.

"But you're all about work so I did this one thing for the both of us." He spoke rapidly. "We need a vacation and I already have everything set up, packed and in the car. We leave at 10:30am." He smiled. You closed your eyes and peeked at the clock on your nightstand.

7:47am

"Oh thank god." You breathed a sigh of relief knowing you had plenty of time to get yourself ready.

Gerard sat on the edge of the bed in his boxers, his hands clasped together, and that big goofy smile on his face that you loved so, so much. You sauntered over to him and sat in his lap. "Thank you my love." You put your hand on Gerards cheek, he leaned into it as if he was a man starved of physical connection and kissed your palm, looking up at you lovingly. "You know i would do anything for you, my little dove. Even if that meant waiting a lifetime for you." He wrapped his arms around your lower back and buried his face in your chest. You two stayed like that for what seemed to be eternity.

You look finally back at the clock.

8:57am

"Oh shit! Gerry we need to get ready." You yelled as you jumped off his lap and into your walk in closet and got ready.

SKIP

Getting out of the car both you and Gerry tried to keep a low profile as you two walked through the doors of the airport.

"Twenty minutes early!" You cheered.
"Always on time for everything lovebug." Gerry kissed your cheek and sat down in one of the chairs behind you waiting for your flight to be called.

SKIP

When you two got to the little cottage Gerry had rented out for a whole month you were in shock. "Oh my dear god Gerry! This place is like a mini palace!" You swooned. "A palace fit for my queen." He whispered in your ear. "And heres the best part of it all." He grabbed your hand and led you through the back door to a waterfall/pond.

" He grabbed your hand and led you through the back door to a waterfall/pond