chapter one

The clock is ticking at 2:30 and Jungkook isn't back yet, is he that busy that he doesn't even have 1 minute to send me a message that he is gonna be late today.

Not just today, it's a habit now he would come late every day, I am really sick of this now, if this continues his health is going to be affected.

Listening to the ticking of clock I walked to and fro in the living room, waiting for my husband, we are happily married since 3 years, he was never like this, he used to inform me every detail of his work after all I was his best friend since high school.

About me and Jungkook we both were in the same primary school, my mother was the teacher and his mother was a staff member there, our moms were friends so were we.

Since childhood, passion was in his eyes, he was the smartest student, because of his dedication and hard work he made this great empire. And I am still struggling to be a model, though my mother was a teacher . I was bad at academics, and I loved to be a model and jungkook supported me after my mother's death.

We secretly liked each other since childhood but he proposed to me to marry him after the death of my mother, as my father was a drunkard, my father never supported me and treated me like trash.

Jungkook bought me with him, and since then he is supporting me, his love for me is pure, he keeps me above all his work and always takes some time out of his work to spend it with me.

But these days he is just busy with work, he come back home really late and leave for work early morning, this makes me worry about him the entire day, I even messed in the prom yesterday because of tension but no one dared to complain about me as I am wife of "THE JEON JUNGKOOK" .

With all this hustle bustle in my mind Jungkook entered the living area, completely wasted hanging on the shoulder of his secretary.

"Mam, can you help me with him instead of staring like that." She bellowed as she was struggling to make jungkook stand on his feet.

"Let me handle him," she shifted all his weight on my shoulders, his condition definitely gave me goosebumps, he never drinks this much.

"Y/N.. m-my w-wife, she looks at her, she is looking like a jo-jo-ker" his words mumbled loud enough to be heard by both of us.

He fainted, as soon as I laid him on the couch, his swollen lips were making me realize that something is fishy.

"I will get going," she said pushing her hair back, just to make me realize that dark purple mark on her neck.

"Hmm" that was the only response I can give at this point of time, when I can figure out that my husband is maybe "cheating on me."

I stared at her figure until it disappeared in the darkness, tears were dropping down my cheeks, "Is he out of Love?" I questioned myself out of insecurity, I am the one who knows him since childhood, I am the one with whom he treasures the most, or maybe I was.

"No" I whined, choking my tears, as I wanted to trust my husband completely, but the situation was demanding something else.

I sighed as my shivering hand reached his pocket to take out his phone, the password was not the same now, "I knew that maybe" he changed the password, as every second was passing my fear was rising at peak.

Using his fingerprint I opened his phone and searched for the text message.

Hyejin: I think we should talk about this later in private.

Jungkook: yeah sure, and please let this be secret to my wife.

This is enough, I don't want the history to repeat itself, I don't want to ... Be my mom.

Closing my eyes, my knees weak guiding me to the floor, I couldn't help myself but glare at his figure sleeping silently like a baby.

"Did you changed jungkook?" "Are you cheating on me?" I sobbed in disbelief, the pain of losing the last person I had was killing me inside.

"Please don't tell Y/N" he murmured between breaths, "why the heck are you afraid of me, if you are cheating then atleast have the guts to face that fucking jungkook." I slammed my hands on the table.

I can't breathe in here now, I can't, I stepped my ways away from him, "I won't let you go jungkook, be ready with the answers."

I walked away from him, inside our bedroom I couldn't close my eyes, the beautiful pictures of our life were hanging on the wall, our childhood, our teenage, our marriage, all these 15 years are not a joke.

"Maybe these all are just coincidence, " my shoulders sagged, I took my hands up to caress our marriage ring, "no, this is not the truth." I wilted with a low key confidence on our relationship.

Next day (morning)

Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, with one hand and the other covering your yawn you shuffled to the corner of the bed, just sensed that "I don't remember sleeping on the bed." Then the moment from yesterday night punched your mind, "he put me into the bed."

Tilting towards the clock you realised that it's the time for jungkook to leave, he being a gentleman won't disturb your sleep.

Adjusting with the morning light you rushed off to the hall, but jungkook was not there, you noticed the car door slamming,

"Jungkook I need to-" and the car left ignoring your presence..

To be continued..

_______________________

Hello, this is Lumi Cils.
I hope you will enjoy this story.
.
.
Purple you 💜💜
.
.
Can follow me on Instagram @vminkook.lumi