Chapter seven

First of all I want to thanks all the readers. Love you all so much ❤❤💕💕

All who have stood by me from chapter one and all that have come along the way, I'm very grateful.

Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. They have been great help and motivation when wanting to write the story. I know I'm not yet fully developed in the story but thanks for the love.

~black-wicked 🐺

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

"Here is your new ring," a pissed Amy said.

I took the ring from her and put it on. I couldn't stay long without a daylight ring because of the sun. If I even caught a ray of sun, my skin would burn.

"And now please tell me how you lost your other ring. Klaus will be very upset to hear such news," she said her hands on her waist.
And I knew that pose well, she wouldn't leave without and explanation. So I chose the easy way out.

I kissed my girlfriend. It worked every time I got into trouble and she would cook up a lie to defend me.

"Nice try Andrew but that won't work today," she said pushing me away from her.

"You still went out and you knew that would upset me. What is so interesting that you have to leave everyday?" She sincerely sounded hurt, I was acting like a jerk, I knew. This girl has been here with me all my life.

I also didn't mean to find a liking to that other girl. I still didn't know her name. The first time I saw her was when she trespassing. She was lucky that the warriors were tired that day but regardless we had a witch's barrier to protect us. Klaus would have torn her to pieces. I followed her into her territory and saw her shift. I may have seen her naked but I'm not a freak. I turned the moment I realised she was changing.

Let's say I wasn't subtle when I was checking her out. I mean she is very beautiful and elegant. I kind of memorised the time the warriors change shifts and go for breaks, then I would go and see her. Just from a distance. It was in my favour because she kind of has this habit of staying at her balcony and looking at the place.

She also has this sad eyes. I think she lost someone important to her. What freaked me out was when I heard her mention the name Xander. I saw her singing of stage, she had a very nice voice.

"Sorry Amy, it won't happen again. I promise this time."

"I know because we are moving to the human world."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Why would we move? Did it have to be when I told her to find me? Fuck!

"Why?"

"Apparently Klaus knows about your adventures and also his mate wants a change of scenery," she said the word mate as if she hated it. I had known that she loathed Klaus' mate, Sandra. I don't know why.

"Can't they just go on their own. I mean some of us don't want to move." I wanted to see her again. I really did. If we moved I wouldn't be able to.

"You know the drill, we move as a pack. No one is left behind."

I let out a sigh and moved to the window.

"Just start packing, we leave tomorrow morning."

"Fine."

Amy left after that, maybe to go make a plan with Klaus. I just didn't know why we moved so much. Were we running from people? Had we broken any rules?