Taehyung's House

Y/n pov

I was bored af today😢

I hv been living here with a cold guy. Yeah my boyfriend Kim Taehyung.

He isn't a bad person but for some reason he doesn't really show any emotions. Well I live with that so I don't really try to ask anymore.

-present-

I was chatting with my best friend. She told me that she pranked her boyfriend. It was called 'the breakup prank'

It definitely made me curious. I had to try it on my cute yet cold boyfriend to see his reaction~😼

- 2 hrs later-

Tae's pov

I am legit tired today. We had to practice for the comeback.

I came in the room and saw y/n sitting looking hella serious for some reason.

Y/n pov

Haha he is here~~🤡

"Tae we need to talk" I said
"What happened?"
"See this relationship isn't working at all...I am the only one working to build our relationship. And I-I want to break up with you..."

I looked up at tae, WTF IS MY BABY CRYING!?

"y/n if you are "*sniffs* '' willing to breakup then go ahead...I am sorry for being a bad boyfriend I just can't be like other bfs because I think if I am clingy u might leave me 😞"Tae said.

"But y/n I love you!!! I hv never said that before but that's the truth... Y-you can lea-"

You shut him up with a kiss🌹

"Aww my soft TaeTae💜 It was a prank! Don't cry baby... I love you and will love you always!!"

"R-really?"
"Ofcourse and I would love a clingy tae because that's what I always wanted!!"I said

"I didn't expect this because my ex left me because I was clingy"tae said.

" Ha her loss I am happy she left u because then I wouldn't hv had such an amazing sweet boyfriend 💜"

"You know what? I love you 💜"Tae said.

Well that's what happened. After this me and tae's relationship beacame stronger!!