P r o l o g u e | King of Wolves

KING
of
WOLVES

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

        «It is said that when Lycans don't find their soulmates, their animal side takes over and they become feral, ferocious and deadly.

They become monstrous beasts that only thirst for blood and vengeance.»

And what if they do, ma? I asked her curiously as I hugged my knees to my chest. The story of lost souls searching for one another, how can one not long for such l o v e?

«Beasts remain beasts, my dear.» She shushed me as my eyes searched hers for more answers, for how can one not yearn for their missing piece of p u z z l e?

«They aren't meant to be loved, my child.» She pulled the blankets over my cold fragile body, a yawn indicating my sleepiness. She paused - «The Lycan King is the best example of them all. A monster hungry for blood and murder.»

But, ma! I protested, my eyes big and round, has he not found his lost soul?

She never answered, her lips only thin and frail and wished me goodnight, signaling the end of my bedtime story.

This is a tale a deadly Lycan King who has long forgotten his human side and an innocent girl -afraid of monsters- who has suddenly found herself in the arms of the creature she feared her entire life.

C o m i n g  S o o n

So actually, this prologue isn't entirely new and I have already posted it on my secret account (formerly under the name LYCAN KING & his innocent mate). Hehe
But so, I decided to move it back to here and from now updates shall be on this account
I hope you guys like the prologue and please please let me know what you think! (I'm dying to know!!)
I'm really excited to begin this story since I missed writing in first POV so much!
Though my main focus will be on my other book Delicate Flower (please check it out if you haven't )
I love you all so much! 
–theladyandthefox