Jenna of the Jungle: introduction

Deep in the heart of the jungle of Bonde la Kabila Zilizopotea, an uncharted Valley hidden deep in the Congo, a makeshift shelter was perched high in a great tree. Stepping out through the doorway of the makeshift shelter, Jenna came out over the porch. Stretching out her arms as she gave a jawbreaking yawn that would make a lion jealous.

Jenna was twenty two years old and stood over 5'5 feet tall. Her body was very fit and lean, her arms were quite muscular from years of swinging through the trees and fighting with animals. Her hair was brunette and quite long, reaching half ways down her back. She had large and supple breasts over top her chest. All the while, she was clad in a strapless homemade leopard fur bikini top which covered over top of them and a loincloth over her waist.

     The warm winds that flourished upon this tropical paradise blew through her long hair, making it dance feeling it's warmth touch her pale skin. She took a breath in as the air passed her by.

      Abandoned in the jungle at the age of seven after her family's camp had been attacked by the natives of this jungle, she was found by a lone female leopard, who came to take her in in her time of need. She waited for a time for a rescue party to come, all the while she had made friends with the many animals of the jungle. After some time, Jenna had become so disenchanted about ever being found.  She had made the jungle her home and grew up among the animals, who became her friends.

After growing into a beautiful and potent young woman, Jenna had become Queen of the Jungle. Ruling over the animals of this uncharted valleys.

Jenna groaned restlessly.

"Big storm last night." she said to herself, yawning before she lowered her arms.

"Good thing Jenna built a sturdy tree house."

It was then that she felt something push up against the side of her leg. Jenna looked down to her side where she saw Prada, her loyal leopard nuzzling her side as she purred.

"Good morning, Prada." She said, petting the top of her head.

Jenna then felt her arm being tugged. She turned and saw a chimp standing to her right, bouncing up and down as he pulled on her arm. Jenna in turn smiled and chuckled at him.

"Good morning to you too, Jonja." She said to him, patting the top of his head.

"Something tell Jenna it good day for another adventure."

Prada growled in response to her queen. All the while, Jonja exasperatingly grunted as he clapped his hand above his head. Jenna laughed at her chimp companion.

"Alright, Jonja." She said, before turning back to her tree house.

"Come on, Jenna Hungry. Time to hunt."

Jenna came back a short time after, carrying a spear. She came back to the edge of the balcony, she reached back and slipped her spear through the back strap of her leopard fur bra. She then grabbed a nearby vine. Jenja rushed up beside her, grasping hold of his own vine.

"Ready?" Jenna asked.

Jenja grunted back to her, nodding his head.

Jenna then looked forward, where she placed her hand over her mouth and gave out a Tarzan-like cry which echoed through the jungle

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Jenna leaped off the Balcony and swung swiftly through the jungle, followed by Jenja and Shadow, who leaped off and landed on the branch nearby and jumped to the very next.

Jenna proceeded to swing through the jungle, taking hold of one vine after another as she swept right through the trees. All the while, she came to bask in the enjoyment of it all. After such a time of fear and desperation to be saved from this lush tropical jungle, she was now swinging through the jungle with ease, known to all as...Jenna of the jungle!